the story of the office

It was a normal day in the office until the power went off. Woah woah waoh.. Not so fast let's go back to the beginning. Hello, my name is Isabella and I am the owner of a paper business but this wasn't some kind of paper business . Last year was not what I had expected to be a normal business day. I was running late to go to work when I got a call from my former worker. My employees went to the job drunk and I had to go in today, because it was a problem I had to fix. They told me to go in because if i didnt my husband would take me off the job, to be a stay home mom. I ended up going, when I arrived there my workers weren't there! I was super confused and made me wonder what if they took off, as Friday being a very busy day. When I was going to my office I noticed that the wifi was off and it was a problem I have had before so it didn't bring into my attention that it was something bad. I was just taking calls by myself when my best friend in the office was hiding under the table and he told me he was scared.i asked eric what was wrong he told me that a former employee hit him in the eye and threatened him. I told him to wear it off because we had to get a lot of work done until my hair started to go up and i started to get goosebumps.i felt weird and eric was telling me that no one but the guy that hit him came to the office and that he was actually the one that called me in! I asked Eric how the guy thrented him and why no one but me and him were in here.when it hit my head i have relieved this sometime in my life. It was then that i realized what i have gotten myself with was what i thought left behind along time ago
          In 2005 i met this guy named michael. He and I made a deal to make our own business and to run it under his father's name because he had money and some fame. I thought making a deal with my husband wasn't a bad idea and i thought it was something super sweet and actually super smart, until then i realized i made a deal with the devil. He was such a bad person he wouldn't give both my husband and i our money. He would scam us and the most terrible thing of all, was "the game". The game was something he made up, it was a test to prove him if the worker was worth to put on his elite team which neither michael and i were part of. I have asked him before what it was but he never gave me an answer I would feel satisfied with.
It was then that i realized that i was being put to be tested, but by who. Micheals dad died two years ago. Micheal and I have fought before and he would tell me over and over again he was sorry! I didn't really take it into consideration because I thought he was drunk or even high. Eric and I have been figuring out what we could do when the power went off. I was freaking out because my phone was about to die and Eric broke the flashlight trying to hit the guy that threatened him. It was then when some red lights came out of the closet door and I remember seeing this on one of michael dads live cam videos. I remembered that I had to follow it. So I told Eric to follow me. I was still confused because why is this happening to me, what have i done. Why am I here? Then a loud noise came out of the loud speaker and to make matters worse it was my ex husband's voice. I have never felt betrayed and so weak. In the loudspeaker Michael was telling me that I had to pass the test in order to keep this job and to still be his wife. I told him that we were done after I finished passing the test. Well clearly I did... It was then that I realized that Michael was becoming his father's legacy and I was going to be his first victim because he never even had feelings for me. He was going crazy and just couldn't control himself.
         The test. The moment I realized I started the game was when I walked in the closet and the room was freezing. It was as cold as when you turned the cold water on first. I felt so scared and stressed out. It was a bunch of obstacle courses, we went through a ladder stage, water stage, fire stage, and finally a sacrifice stage. This was the hardest stage out there, it was when one and the other fought each other to be in the position my ex husband wanted one of us to be in. I wasn't going to take the place either way but I didn't want to die either. It was at this moment that I really had to kill my best friend to live. My ex made us try to kill each other for his excitement. I knew that I was pregnant and I wanted to tell my husband I had to stay home that day but he didn't know. I told Eric in the office that I was 3 weeks in. I didn't want to die. Eric told me that he was going to get married and that his mother was going to pass away because she had cancer and he wanted to say bye to her. I knew that it wasn't fair for him to die. So i couldn't do anything but to scream out " I AM PREGNANT" Michael didn't hesitate for one second to call me a liar. I told him it wasn't a lie and that I was serious. I was trying to brainwash him by telling him that if it's his child he could continue the legacy that he is doing. I came to find out that his father wasn't actually the one to start this game. Micheal told the people to shut it down and to let me out. But there was a catch, Michael had to kill Eric in order for the game to finish. It was this day I knew I had lost my best friend. "Body collapse", Eric's body was laying off the mountain that he was thrown into. I cried and cried every single time I saw Michael's face.
    It's currently 10 years later and I never would have thought I would be sharing my story. I have gotten divorced with Micheal, had our child and got 40 million dollars for suing the family. I couldn't have been happier but i would have never thought i would be coming into the office and getting myself in a game.