☆Chapter 1☆

*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆

Denki Kaminari's pov

*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆

I sat there in the dressing room letting Mina doing my hair telling me that just because were pole dancers doesnt mean we give consent. She was right we don't give consent which is why Midnight is there to help. Shes always there if we need hairspray or water or anything. I snap out of being zoned out for a good 20 minutes. "Kaminari you're on in 5" Midnight said poking her head in my dressing room Mina nodded at her and she said ill do great but it was the same shit different day. As I walked out on stage in my platform boots, booty shorts, a crop top, and a flannel tied around my waist. Im not a stripper but I have to make money somehow.

I look out i see kirishima at the bar helping Bakugou clean glasses and get drink orders out I see uraraka handing out drink in her waitress outfit. I see Mina standing off stage talking to midnight. I look to the crowd and see the regulars, the people there just for drink, the guys here for laugh, and a new crowd of people talking to todoroki it was werid. There were a few people there a guy with longish black hair, a guy with green hair he was quite short, a girl with long green hair, and lastly a beautiful guy with purple hair. As I was dancing and watching guys and girls throw money at me I see the same purple haired guy staring at me. It made me blush and my heart pound.

*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆

Hitoshi Shinso's pov

*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆

I watched the blonde boy twirl around the pole as men threw different stacks of cash and money at him. For some reason this made angry. This made feel as you would if someone tryed to kiss your prom date before you. I felt like he should belong mind, body and soul to me. But I don't even know the guys name. "I see you're looking at Kaminari" Todoroki pipes in. "So thats his name." I say. "Yup, hes one the clubs best. But don't try anything. Everyone here protects him like there his mom"  Todoroki says. I feel I met him before, maybe because he went to U.A for a but but I dont know.  feel drawn to him.

*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆

No one's Pov

*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆

The two boys stared at each other. They both made a promise to themselfs that they would meet and talk but before that Hitoshi would appreciate the show before him. Both boys longed for each other but they didn't know why. All they both knew is that they woukd do anything to meet.

*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆

Denki Kaminari's Pov

*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆

After my shift me and the mystery guy were making were making are way to each other we finally meet at the bar, he speaks first "Hello, Im Hitoshi Shinso." He sticks his hand out for me to shake. He hands are rough but when I shake his hand they now feel like a thousand clouds. "Denki. Denki Kaminari" I says trying to sound sly and calm as possible byt in reality I was freaking out my heart was pounding and i was sweating, i could actually be sweating because I was moving around a lot and there was a lot of people there. "Well its my pleasure to meet you" he says. "No need formal. After all im not dressed the part" i sarcastically say gesturing to my outfit. He blushed and respond "oh right" he laughed and which made me blush he sounded of an angel when he laughed.

*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆

Hitoshi Shinso's pov

*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆*☆

When Kaminari smiles its look the sun warming my face. He laughed like the sound of a beautiful melody. The why he moved made me shiver. Every part of him I was obsessed with him and I didn't know why but i love it, he makes me feel warm, until he pulls a small baggie of who knows what and quickly swallows it. He looks to me. "What?" He says. "Why do you have those?" I ask with consern. "Fun." He shrugly replys. "Dont do that its bad for you!" I say. "Well duh?" He laughs. I want to say something but can't. He seems to notice my sadness and hand me a card. "Here my number. I have to leave but call me sometime" he says smiling before walking off.