REGULATIONS

This time Infinity Awards will be based on a purely Votes of the Readers.

However taking a lesson from the first season of Infinity Awards we have decided to take a different approach this time.

Every single day the votes on every single story will be counted and the record will be posted of the very same so that no one...we repeat no one can question our efforts and hard work in one single sentence that "We are conducting these Awards only to make  our friends stories clear winner."

In other words INFINITY AWARDS ARE RIGGED.

So very first point that one needs to remember is that the Stories (Which were winners last year) are to be excluded this year from the very beginning.

(In other words those stories which were last year's winner cannot participate this year Competition.)

Secondly, separate fandoms will be given separate categories in order to avoid any clash among them.

Thirdly, Every single vote will be monitored very closely. So any votes from any fake account that had only been created simply to cast vote in this Competition will be deleted.

Fourthly, all the participants/ nominees need to keep a track of their respective votes as well. They need to co-operate and co-ordinate with the team of Infinity Awards in every step.

If the nominees failed to do so and is found guilty of encouraging things like fake voting by creating fake accounts or by creating negativity by demeaning their co-contestants etc --in such events their stories will be disqualified from the competition.

Last but not the least, The Awards Will be Divided into Three Stages.

1. Nominations-- where the Readers or the writers themselves will nominate their stories.

(Note : Only those stories which are currently in existence on Wattpad will only be eligible to be nominated. Last year's winner stories are not to be included in the nominations of this year competition. Only those stories which will be nominated either by the reader or the writer will proceed further in the competition.)

2. Preliminary Rounds -- All the nominated stories will go through the Preliminary Stage and then the Top 10 stories of each fandom will proceed to the Final Stage.

3. Final Round. -- Top 10 Stories that will get the highest votes will enter the Final Stage. And the stories with the highest votes will be declared as the winners of Infinity Awards season 2.

Rules of the Competition will be posted very soon.

Till then if anyone has any query in respect of the Regulations stated above please feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help in clearing your doubts.