Part - 5

Bela - thank you so much Mahir for this photo...it's very special to me...

Mahir - thanks to u Ms. ..

Bela - Bela Sharma...

Mahir - finally aap mujhe mil hi gai..it's my dream come true...

Bela - kya mtlb??

Mahir - kuch nahi ...pls enjoy..I will catch u later..

Bela - ji..

After that Mahir got busy in meeting with his fans especially he was surrounded by girls..clicking selfies with them..but his eyes were only on Bela...

Bela was standing in a corner and watching all this with her eyes and was fuming in jealousy...

Bela's POV - Kaise chipku ho rhi hai ye saari ladkiyan Mahir Se...koi gale lagta hai to koi kiss karne ki koshish ..lekin ye Mahir inhe kyu nahi rokta..mera bss chale to mai inke baal pakadke inhe dur krdu Mahir Se..

Bela's POV ends

Mahir's POV - My dream princess is more beautiful in reality..finally she is in front of me ...first of all. I couldn't believe that she is here ..I wanted to hug her but however I controlled my self because we met for the first time...but I can see on her face that how much she is getting jealous of my fans..I have to cheer her mood ...I know she feels something for me..but I will not confess my feelings in hurry.. First I want to be sure about her feelings.

He ask his fans to excuse me...

He directly went to Bela...

Mahir - hi...

Bela - Hi..

Mahir - Lost somewhere??

Bela - no..why would I be??

Mahir - Can I dance with u??

He asked by offering his hand to her...

Bela - me??

Mahir - of course...

Bela- OK..

Mahir take Bela to the dance floor....

Song - tera piya itna haseen kaise ,
Mujhse ye puche aaina ...
Mera hi hai kya ye naseeb ..
Ab bhi yakeen aaye na..

Bela's POV - we were in the middle of the dance floor..Mahir holded by one hand...his right hand was on my waist and my left hand on his shoulder... I was getting goosebumps... I didn't expected that I will dance with him...he pulled me more closer ...itna that there was no space between us ...I could feel his intense gaze on me...As if he wanted to say something...

Mai teri nazar utaru ..
Tujhe jag se sambhalu ..
Koi aanch tujhpe aaye naa..
Tujhe jitna mai pyaar karu yaara ..
Kisi or se Na Kia...

Tujhe Tut ke Jo Maine nhi chaha to pyaar hi kya Kia...

Hooooo....

Mahir and Bela were grooving on the song...

They were just lost in each other...❤❤
As if 2 lovers are meeting after so long...

Mahir pulled Bela more closer...this time their nose were almost touching...He made Bela turned around him so that she lands on his chest...

( I may not be able to express their dance properly in words

( I may not be able to express their dance properly in words ..but I know u can imagine this beautiful scene..😃)

They both danced very intimately...

Song ended..

Every one their clapped very hard for both of them....

Bela immediately run away from their because she was feeling very shy...

.....

Promo - Badhti nazdeekiyan💕

To be continued.....