Did you even miss me?

Why did I even come here? Since we arrived Dan didn't say a word to me. He was only talking to some girl and ignored my completely. I only went to this party because he persuaded me. I wanted to stay at home.

Could she please stop touching him? I would never admit it but I was really jealous. After another 20 minutes I couldn't see it anymore. I said goodbye to Phil quickly and then left the party. I actually planned to stay at Dan's but he didn't seem to miss me so I got a taxi and drove to my apartment.

I didn't sleep much that night because I still had a little hope Dan would come and apologise - but he didn't.

At around 3 p.m. my doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw Dan standing there. He looked really tired. Who knows what happened with that girl last night.

"Wow. So you haven't forgotten about me yet.", I said harshly.

"Nice to see you, too, Y/N. What the hell happened last night? I looked everywhere for you but you were gone."

"You didn't bother about me when I was still there. You were pretty busy flirting with someone else."

"What? Flirting? You mean Katie I guess. She is just an old friend and I haven't seen her in years.", Dan explained.

"So why didn't you introduce me to her then? Are you embarrassed of me or something?", I responded.

"No! Of course not. What are you talking about? I just didn't think about that. I'm sorry. There is absolutely no reason to be jealous, Y/N! You are my girl and no one else." Dan stepped up to me. He tried to kiss me but I turned my head around.

"I'm not jealous.", I lied. "I just don't like to be treated like this. I only went to that party because of you and you gave me the cold shoulder." I knew it was stupid but I was really mad at him. I never thought he would do something like that.

"I'm really sorry, Y/N! I didn't mean to do that. Can I come in please?" We were still standing at my doorstep.

"I don't know about that. I need some time for myself. You may didn't do it on purpose but I'm still hurt. Please leave now." I closed the door and sank to the floor while the tears were streaming down my face. I had no idea what to do...