Bowling

One day after school my friends and I decided to go bowling. When we got there this girl named Jessica decided to invite herself to our group. She is SO MEAN!!!! She started to mess with the score bored and we all told her to stop and she wouldn't listen. After I while I went up to her (me being the shy scared one) and told her this...

"Jessica can you please stop messing with the score board we all agreed to not play with it." I said really nicely.

"You know Your NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!!!!!!" She yelled at me.

I ran to the bathroom and Jackie followed me. I started to cry a lot. That didn't help my depression in ANY way.

"What happened out there Marie?" Jackie said when Maxine walked in.

"Jessica yelled at me because I told her to stop messing with the score board" I explained it all and Amber came in and said it was my turn. I ignored Jessica the rest of the game. After words we went to Frostys to study. Jessica followed us there. Then we went to Jackie's house to study. We rushed because *surprise surprise* Jessica followed us. Luckily she didn't get in.

The next day at school I was on my way to science when Jessica slapped me on my cheeks. It hurt really bad.
£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Sorry that this is short there isn't much to write in this chapter! Bye!:) :)