𝟬𝟴. 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀

Posted : May 28, 2020

Word Count:
1391

Previous Chapter;
Osamu looked down at his tea cup staring blankly at it. He would hear Nanako stop her story to ask Suga questions, then she would continue.

He sweat dropped. 'Girl's talked too much.'

-

A whole week has passed since Nanako and Osamu have properly met. The two not knowing who they actually were.

Everyday Suna would go to the Karasuno Tavern to discuss things with Sugawara, Osamu would join him, completely forgetting the whole reason why he was originally out there for.

-

The well-dressed Prince was walking around the garden. With a cold face, admiring the roses of the garden.

"Lady Maki and Prince Osamu did a good job taking care of garden, to bad they died 8 years ago." A voice whispered into his ear. Atsumu's eyes widen and turned around, pushing the male behind him in process.

"Yo-hoo! Prince Atsumu~"

The blond looked at the Seijoh knight in disgust. "Show some manner, you idiot." Atsumu started to walk back to the castle, Oikawa walking close behind.

"It's been a week." Atsumu spoke. "Where the hell is my brother?"

It's was quiet for a while and Atsumu turned to look at brunette, who was smirking.

"Just so you know, your brother did find you someone." He started. "But it's possible that he might be keeping her for himself.

Atsumu looked taken aback. "What the hell does that mean?"

"You heard me the first time Atsumu. I'm just as shock as you are." Oikawa faked a frown and he sighed. "After watching Osamu for a whole week, I have never seen him turn into his fox form." He looked up and saw that Atsumu's facial expression has changed. He was mad.

"'Samu!" Atsumu called out. The male turned around and looked at his brother.

"Stick to the plan."

Miya Osamu has broke the promise. After years, of being together. After their mothers death. Osamu didn't stick to the plan they both created when they were 12.

"And the girl?"

"They been talking, your majesty." Oikawa caressed the petals of a Peach colored rose. "It's certain that the Fox people have turned against the Kingdom."