🌱Part ♡ne➡️⬅️

_♡Let me start by telling you'll how I knew about the guy that he was staying in the same area or hood. My first time seeing him was at school in 2016 my first year in high school and it was his last year.I was not interested that time but I only wanted to know where he stayed and his name.Okay I did my research about him and I was satisfied and chilled😊. As soon as he left school his girlfriend was my classmate even worse my desk mate in our form class. She kept on talking about her mysterious boyfriend and I asked her the name of that "boyfriend" ,she said Vincent the who is staying in the same area or hood as me I ended up smiling and she gave that look🤨(thats my man I'm watching you girl).The reason made me smile was I already had one of his picture in my gallery😎which was indicating that I was kinda interested in the guy. During the month of March or April Vincent was at my street with his high school friend waiting near my neighbor's gate and I was on my way to the shop with my little sister. His friend asked me why I ain't greeting them and I was so speechless and I apologized then greeted but the friend said he wants to be greeted with a hug well I did greet him and Vincent. I couldn't sleep that night thinking that I hugged the mystery boyfriend🥰In the middle of the year 2017 one of his high school friend came to me and told there is one of his friends is asking for my number or to see me I cant remember clearly and I said bring him so that i can see him. He did bring him even though they walked so much looking for me and waiting for me to come out😅🤦🏼‍♀️Atleast we met and talked a bit.
That's how I knew about him and met Vincent in person♡♡.