ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ϟ

ϟ

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

march 9

"baekhyun, where are you?" taeyeon said as her left hand leans onto her cane to support herself, and her right hand extends, reaching out for baekhyun.

"taeyeon, i'm here. come, feel and smell this flower." baekhyun stretches out his warm hand, gently took taeyeon's hand in his, and guided her hand to the flower.

"woah......" taeyeon touched the flower gently, but immediately retracted her hand.

"what's the matter? were you stabbed?" baekhyun asked softly, the flower did have thorns.

"i'm afraid...i'm afraid of breaking it." although she was blind, taeyeon was the kindest person in the world.

baekhyun smiled: "when the flower blooms, i will show you the flower again, okay?"

taeyeon nodded and slowly stood up, supported by baekhyun.

ϟ

april 26

they went to the hospital to check up as usual. "taeyeon, wait here, i have to check something with the doctor." baekhyun helped taeyeon to the row of chairs in the waiting hall.

"baekhyun..." taeyeon had just sat down, but anxiously stretched out her hand.

"what's wrong?" baekhyun quickly held her cold hands and asked. taeyeon's voice is nice and soft.

taeyeon smiled and said, "it's nothing. go in, i'll wait for you outside."

baekhyun stood in front of taeyeon, watching her quietly for a few seconds, and then walked into the consultation room with heavy steps.

he was sick, and he sensed it about half a month ago. nosebleeds always flow out involuntarily. and... although he tried his best to cover it up, but could not deceive himself. "you don't have a lot of time left. you must be admitted to the hospital as fast as possible." the doctor's face was plastered with one word- pity.

"if that is the case, then please give my eyes to her." baekhyun is determined, he knows that there are too few miracles in this world anyways.

the sunlight fell on the pale face of this elegant young man that just turned 20 recently, it brought him little warmth. he smiled, although blood was pouring from his nose again, and he coughed uncontrollably for awhile. he stood up, gave a bow to the doctor and left the room.

holding up taeyeon's pair cold hands that had been uneasily tapping on her legs for a long time, he says: "let's go, the doctor said i just need to take more rest."

taeyeon nodded sensibly: "that's good."   

ϟ

may 6