02 An unfamiliar guest

[You have 110 New Messages!]

[Choux Entered the Chat!]

Choux:

"Ok, what's all the fuzz about?"

Gummy Bear:

"Game night is this Saturday!"

Choux:

"I mean fuss*"

Monochrome:
"Gummy Bear had been telling me all about game night since I logged on to the chat"

Choux:

"Pffft! Gummy Bear XD"
"I can't with that nickname"

Gummy Bear:

"What Gummy Bear?"

Monochrome:

"Your name in the chat"

[Gummy Bear changed his name to Kyle!]

Kyle:

"That's why Monochrome have been calling me that since I logged on. I thought it was his kink or something?"

Monochrome:

"I don't have any kinks!"

Choux:

"That's what they all say ~_~"

Kyle:

"So Choux? Are you gonna go to game night? :)"

Choux:

"I couldn't say no to a sweet deal so yeah...."

"I'll send in the Address to where we will be having game night. I have to go and walk my dog brb."

[Choux Left the Chat!]

Kyle:

"You coming to game night, buddy?"

Monochrome:

"Hmm...maybe?"

/*****/

      After tying my messy strawberry-blonde hair into a bun, with a few loose strands cascading down my cheeks, I proceeded down the stairs like an elephant, stomping heavily in a quick pace on the platforms.

      "Tyson!" I called. "Tyson! Where are you buddy?"

      It was odd. Tyson usually responds to my call no matter how far apart we are from each other.

      I started to get worried, tension was evidently visible in my face and my thoughts became clouded with fear. In less than a minute, relief washed over me upon seeing my German Shepherd.

      "There you are!"

      He was gnawing on his favorite chew toy under the coffee table, his tail wagging up and down. He quickly trotted towards me, brushing his nose to my palm. I reached his head where I patted his medium length fur, and hooked a leash that matched the blue collar he had on.

      Both of us were thrilled, but Tyson was much giddier to go out for a walk.

      An orchard of trees bend to the direction of the wind, and over to the right, a group of children were playing in the playground with hearty laughter and cheerful smiles. Benches were sprawled everywhere, under the lofty green trees to shield the people from the sun as they chatted over a cool drink.