YoonMin

"Shut the hell up! Why don't you go to your friend instead, since you two like each other so much, huh?!" Jimin exclaimed furiously.

"What? What the heck are you talking about?!" Yoongi asked.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, cheater!" Jimin snapped.

"That's what you're thinking of me!?
Wow. I really thought you would trust me by now!" Yoongi snapped back.

They were both in a heated argument right now and almost ready to throw objects at each other. They hadn't had such an argument in a long time and it almost looked like they were going to end their relationship right there. But none of them had made any innuendos yet.

"Well, I thought I could, yeah!? But looks like I can't trust you!" Jimin said.

"Oh man, so you're really gonna believe that I cheated on you?!" Yoongi responded with a tone filled with disbelief.

"It's obvious, isn't it?! I mean, he's more handsome than me, smarter, surely kinder, what reason is there for you to still choose me over him!?"

The two men stared at each other for a while, disbelief and disappointment but also anger in their eyes. Then, Jimin turned and went to the wardrobe, taking the silence as a cue, and put his jacket and shoes on.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked, his eyes never leaving the younger.

"Out of here," is all the latter answered.

"But it's 9PM!" "So what? I need some air."

And with that, Jimin was out of the apartment and Yoongi left behind.
The latter still couldn't really believe it. He just stood there for a few more minutes and stared at the door.

"Pffth, fine!" he suddenly exclaimed and turned around with an angry expression. He didn't even plan to wait for the other, instead he straight away got ready for bed. The elder hadn't been that angry in a long time, especially not at his boyfriend. Their relationship was really at a breaking point right now, threatening to fall apart.

At the moment though, Yoongi didn't think about that. He just wanted to be alone for now and think about everything. So he got ready without another word and let himself fall down on the double bed and sighed.

He didn't have a chance to let the thoughts go to his head though because soon, he fell asleep.

-

After about two hours, Yoongi woke up due to having a fitful sleep. It's a fact that he and Jimin had gotten used to sleeping together, they hadn't been separated at night in a long time. The last time was about, maybe, five months ago because the younger had had to take a trip to China due to his work. But from then on they had been together every night again.

Until now.

Yoongi sat up and stretched himself. He didn't know why but he had a headache, nothing too dramatic though. It was then when he remembered everything, the argument, Jimin storming out of the dorm and him going to bed without the other.

He gasped mentally and went all over the bed with his arms to see if his boyfriend was there, for he couldn't see it in the dark. When he felt nothing but the bedsheets he grew quite worried. 'Is he still out?', he thought.

The elder took his phone to see how late it was. When he saw the time he became even more worried. He then decided to call Jimin, but when no one answered even after several tries, he got up and looked around the house. When he still couldn't find the younger, he decided to search his boyfriend.