Three Strays

To be completely honest, Katsuki had thought the evening had been going fairly well, considering both his and his mother's infamous tempers. Obviously, he had spoken too soon.

"You fucking brat! Look what you've done!" 

Katsuki winced at the harsh words, preparing himself for the yelling match and beating that was sure to follow. He knew that if he kept his mouth shut, he would probably save himself a few good bruises, but his words were the only thing he had against his mother, he couldn't hit her back, so he used extensive vocabulary of curse words and insults to fight. He's not even sure if the pain is worth it, but what else could he do? 

Katsuki hadn't meant to drop the plate, it was an accident. One minute he was in the kitchen, cleaning the dishes from dinner that night, and the next thing he knew, the plate was on the ground- in pieces. 

"Oh shut up Old Hag! It's not my fault the fucking plate was slippery!" He yelled back, 'For fucks sake Katsuki,' he scolded himself internally, 'are you trying to make things worse for yourself?' 

"You stupid Brat! Don't talk to your fucking mother like that!" Mitsuki looked enraged, far too upset over a stupid fucking plate in his opinion. He hadn't realized he had said as much until it was too late. Honestly, Katsuki expected the slap that followed. What he hadn't expected was the shove that sent him backwards, head first into the dining room table. 

"You fucking piece of shit! That plate was mine, and you fucking broke it! That's the problem here! You break my shit!" Standing over him, she looked far more intimidating than Katsuki cared to admit, blonde hair a mess, eyes flaming with a dangerous glint, "That plate was mine, this house is mine, you are fucking mine! You hear me brat? Stop being so god damn selfish and get to your fucking room before i beat your sorry ass!" 

He hadn't really made out most of what she was saying, his head swarming slightly from where he had hit it on the table, but he made out the important parts and quickly made his escape. Only, he hadn't realised what he was doing until he was running out the door, Katsuki wasn't fucking stupid- he knew he was weak, he knew that for fucks sake, but like hell was he going to sit around and take another second of his mother punishments- he didn't care how weak that made him, he just wanted out.

Thanking whatever lucky stars he had for the fact his phone was still in the pocket of his fucking jacket, he pulled it out and read through his messages. Most of them were from the 1-A group chat, something about stupid fucking Deku and his stupid fucking bones, but there were some from Kirishima as well, asking about his weekend. 

Ha, yeah, some fucking weekend alright. 

Barefoot and cold, he made his way down the street. It was getting late out, so there weren't many people around, and Katsuki knew that he needed to find somewhere to go- it wasn't safe out on the streets, especially since his quirk doesn't work well if he's not sweating. 

'Fuck,' he thought, 'good going Katsuki, real fucking nice. What are you going to do now?' Then he saw it, in his contacts was his teacher's phone number and address.

'Just in case of an emergency,' he had said, while handing them out a few weeks ago. He wasn't sure if this counted as an emergency, but what other choice did he have? Looking at his phone, he realized he only had 15% and quickly made his choice.

After a few rings, his teacher answered the phone. 

"Sensei? Look, I need help ok? Can you come get me or fucking something?" 

******************************

It took Aizawa a total of 12 minutes to get to the location Bakugou had told him on the phone, and he wasn't afraid to admit he was panicking. Bakugou Katsuki, the boy who never asked for help in the fear of being weak, had called him of his own free will and asked for help