My Oc

Name: Chynna Asakawa

Nicknames:

Frosty (By Suberu)

Age: Not openly stated, but she often mentions she is the same age as Subaru.

Gender: Female

Normal human being a Monster?: Monster

Group: Elena's group

Voice claim (To show what she sounds like): Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online.

Height: Not stated though she is only a little shorter than Subaru.

Weight: Unknown

Appearance: Chynna has long brown hair in a low ponytail, long eyelashes, pale white skin that still looks somewhat healthy, and blue green eyes. She has a slim figure with a chest size that is only a little big for her age thought it isn't really noticeable, and has a doll like appearance that adds to her attractiveness.

Clothes: She wears a pastel blue sleeveless dress with several faded spots and tears and somewhat worn down brown sandals.

After joining Elena's group, she wears a short sleeve off the should royal pink shirt that exposes thin white straps belonging to a undershirt or her bra, a knee length dark pink skirt, thigh high pastel pink ribbon socks, and bright pink ballet flats. Her accessory is a pink pearl necklace.

Personality: Chynna is a kind, caring and cheerful young girl who is occasionally stubborn. She doesn't get angry easily, but she does get frustrated. She easily gets scared, though she becomes brave the moment she gathers up courage. She is fully aware of how feminine she is and how being in a group like Elena's is not for her, but her loyal side lets her continue staying in the group. She can be rather complicated because she doesn't like talking about her past and she hadn't really spent time with people her age.

Likes: Butterflies, the color pink, stars, royal milk tea.

Dislikes: Being called a Weirdo, hotdogs, fires.

Power: Her monster form has her hair turn white, her lips turn a color similar to frostbite and her skin tone so pale that she looks like a corpse. In this form, she can make and control ice basically making her an Yuki-Onna in her monster form. Her power is considered one of the rare powers even though her ice is weak to heat and fire.

Crush: She is trying to keep it a secret.

Family:

Unnamed parents (They are no longer in her life)

Ritsuko Asakawa (Adoptive mother, deceased)

Background: Chynna didn't originally have a kind family. Her parents never paid attention to her and they neglected her. After they outright abandoned her in their house, only a woman who was close by heard the faint cries for help came to rescue her.  Ritsuko took Chynna in to protect her and because she quickly became fond of her. The young girl was happy until a sudden illness stole Ritsuko away. Chynna ended up running away so she won't be a burden to anyone who decides to take her in. She soon got a wish from the Alien leading her to become a collector.

Other: 

Her wish is to withstand the cold. 

She enjoys having contact with other people. 

She carries around a picture of her and her adoptive mother to never forget who gave her mother the illness that killed her.