TWO

"I can't believe you actually  attacked Bowers, I mean what kind of fucked up idea was that? Obviously you'd get hurt, who wouldn't when it comes to Bowers? I'm just so-"

"Alright Eds, I think she gets it." Richie murmured, his eyes glued on Eddie rather than the comic in front of him.

The Losers had explained more about themselves and brought Anna to Bill's house (his parents weren't home). Eddie had volunteered to use his medical knowledge to patch Anna up. Anna was eternally grateful, knowing that if she showed up at home with such severe wounds, she would've gotten in trouble for sure.

"Thanks for helping me, guys." Anna said as Eddie put some rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball.

"Yeah, n-n-no problem." Bill replied.

The other Losers nodded from their spots in Bill's room. 

"Ouch!" Anna suddenly yelped, the alcohol on the cotton ball stinging her cuts. "That fucking hurt, Eddie!"

"Its the only way to clean it well." Eddie replied.

"Actually Dr. Kaspbrak, you have to suck the wound." Richie retorted, grinning from behind his comic book.

"No, you don't." Eddie snorted in response. "I think I know what I'm doing."

"It's nursing 101! Suck the wound, get in there!" Richie laughed. Eddie wrinkled his nose, but continued to clean Anna's face.

"Can you two just shut up? You'll scare away all the birds in this fucking town." Stan muttered, watching into the tree outside Bill's window. 

"You're birdwatching from Bill's bedroom?" Mike asked, stifling a giggle.

"Yes! What's it to you?" Stan growled in response.

"There. I don't know how much I can do with your nose, but I cleaned and patched all your scratches." Eddie declared proudly, stepping back to take a better look at his medical work.

"Thanks, Eddie." Anna replied, turning to look at her reflection in the mirror.

She was surprised that the Losers hadn't figured out who she was yet. She looked a lot like Henry, with the same dirty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. She was glad she didn't have the same temper as her brother and father, although it would've made much of a difference. Anna never really had many friends. Even Henry didn't want her in his friend group. Not that she wanted to join them; that would have been horrifying. 

"Anna?"

Anna turned around to face the group. "Yeah?"

"W-we were g-g-gonna go to the q-quarry tomorrow. Do you w-w-wanna come?" Bill stuttered.

Anna nodded, grateful to have something to do out of her home. Grateful to finally have a group of friends.

✩✩✩

A/N

Thanks to anyone who's reading rn. More updates coming soon :)

-Stella