Aspik

Adrien was on his way back home after spying on Ladybug and Chat Noir with Alya, trying to get some nice shots for the ladyblog. He had snuck away from his bodyguard and Nathalie. Alya had offered him to join her the day before, he wanted to join so badly. So he said yes without hesitation. He had gotten used to sneaking away from his bodyguard at this point. just so that he could see Chat Noir. His secret boyfriend. They had been dating for almost two months now and Adrien was truly happy. When he was with Chat all his worries and doubts disappeared. Adrien would do anything to see Chat, they didn't get much time to see each other, with Chat as a superhero and Adrien's busy schedule. They both took the chances they were given.
Adrien and Alya had been hiding behind a few trees and took as many pictures and videos as possible of the two superheroes. While Adrien took photos of Chat for Alya he also took some of his butt, for himself. They hadn't noticed them until Chat suddenly felt watched and turned around, right when Adrien was gonna take a pic of Chat's butt. He snapped the photo right after Chat had turned around and his face turned red. He turned to Alya who had already started to run away. Adrien shouted "Hey! Wait for me traitor!" as he ran after Alya. Chat smiled as he watched the love of his life run in embarrassment for getting caught. Ladybug just giggled, she were used to having fans taking plenty of pictures of her, so this was nothing new to her.
Adrien and Alya split up after a while and made their way home. Adrien knew he'd get some sort of punishment for sneaking away from his bodyguard, so he was already prepared for his father being dissapointed and mad at him.
Once Adrien reached his house Nathalie stood at the port waiting for Adrien. "I-" "Your father wants to see you" Nathalie said with a cold expression. Adrien nodded and followed Nathalie to his father's office.
"You wanted to see me father?" "Don't you have any respect for your family name, Adrien?" Gabriel said, looking at Adrien"I'm sorry I snook away from Gorilla-" "That's not what I'm talking about Adrien" Adrien got confused, if his father didn't call him in for that, then what? Gabriel lent out his tablet to Adrien. He gasped and turned a little red. On the tablet was a picture of Adrien and Chat Noir. They were sitting on Chat's baton and looking out at Paris. 'How did he get this?!' Adrien thought to himself in panic, he knew his father would get angry if he ever found out. That's why he and Chat agreed to keep this relationship a secret. "I am dissapointed in you Adrien, you have brought shame to the Agreste family. And for that you need to be punished." "Father pl-" Adrien tried to say but Gabirel cut him off "you are no longer allowed to leave this house , you will no longer attend to school and you will not see that superhero again. Now get out of my sight, I can't look at you anymore" "I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU HAD DISSAPEARED INSTEAD OF MOM!" Adrien screamed as he ran out of Gabriel's office and straight to his room. He shut the door closed and locked it. Then he threw himself in his bed and let his tears steam down. Adrien knew his mom would have supported him, no matter who he was with. Suddenly Adrien's window opened and a quiet thud was heared next to Adrien's sofa. "Hey there Little Kitty" a familiar voice said. Adrien got up and looked at Chat Noir. Chat ran over to Adrien and hugged him tightly. "What happened?! Who hurt you?! Say the name and I'll end them!" "M-My father f-found out about o-our relation and he w-won't let me see you anymore o-or let me go to school" Adrien said as he thrusted his head into Chat's chest with tears streaming out of his eyes. "shh... it'll be okay, I promise Adrien" Chat said as he patted Adrien's back. "I've got an idea" Chat said as he let go of Adrien and stood up. He lent out his hand for Adrien to grab as he said "come with me, I'll protect you and take care off you. Your father doesn't deserve to have you in his life. He've already proved that he doesn't want anything to do with his own son. I love you Adrien and I WILL take care of you and protect you from all dangers this world has to offer" Adrien's tears turned into tears of joy as he grabbed Chat's hand. Chat gave Adrien a small box "happy anniversary my Little Kitten" Chat said as Adrien opened the box, a strong light appeared and then turned into a small creature, Chat Explained that it was a kwami and that the bracelet in the box was a miraculous, that now belonged to Adrien. "I am Sass, your kwami, I am at your service young hero" Adrien put on the bracelet as Sass flew into Adrien's jacket. before Adrien could understand what was happening Chat had swooped him up in his arms. They looked intensively in each others' eyes before Chat leaped out of the very same window and dissapeared with Adrien. After that Adrien Agreste was never seen again. But a new Hero appeared in Paris and helped Chat Noir and Ladybug defeat Hawk Moth's akumatized villains. The holder of the snake miraculous, Aspik.