last shot

Missed me? My updates?

Let's begin.....

Ragini hits the hand on to the ground with much difficulty.
She heard what Drashti told it. She would never want to see her sister taking the punishment!
The physical bruises on her body were making her feel like she is counting her last breath. She shouts out of the pain which the wounds were giving her and the pain she was feeling in her heart for her sister.
Everyone looks at her.

Drashti was bending her head and was in tears.

It took some minutes for Samarth to realise that His best friend is no more in this world!

Ram who was on the call with sanskar was very nervous to tell him. He cannot do anything in front of ACP. Everyone should obey his orders when he heard the shout if Ragini.
Sanskar heard it:dad??? Who was it!
Ram quickly ran inside to see Ragini in pool of blood.
He wasn't aware of what just happened.
He was been sent out by Samarth since he was denying this and trying to convince him.

Outside every society members were standing and starts shouting.

Drashti crawls and reaches out Ragini who was crying...
Drashti hugs her.
Samarth angrily moves to them.
And clutched Drashti's hairs and pulls her out holding her hairs.
Drashti cries:please please save my sister!
Samarth:why you did with Ranjit.
He was about to slap her when a hand clutched his wrist.

Samarth angrily:how dare you to.....
He was shocked seeing the person there.
And the person pulls him and the person is revealed to be DCP Shashank kumar.

Shashank: don't ask my dare for your such a low move. So leave her before...
Samarth: but sir...
Shashank shouts:i said leave!
Samarth leaves Drashti out of fear!

Samarth:sir they are the culprits of Ranjit!
Shashank forwards his hand:proof!
Samarth:everyone here are the eye witness. She herself admitted that she killed him.
Shashank turns to drashti.
And an lady officer from his team comes and checks Ragini.
Lady officer:sir she is unconscious.
Shashank:shift her to the hospital!
Drashti holds Ragini's hands.
Samarth:they are the bloody murderers!

Ragini muttered a "No" in unconscious state.
Drashti turns to him:then officer what you expect me to say?
She wipes the tears which were rolling down her eyes:at first place we have told everything to you whatever we knew about Ranjit. If you were adamant of making us the culprit then what we have to do. You.. you told me if i don't say where is Ranjit you will kill my sister...what i was to say?
She smartly changed her statement.
Samarth:it is the truth.. isn't it?
Drashti: I don't care what you consider or what you don't...the thing is what we have to do to prove ourselves right?
Samarth:i have your confession...
Drashti:just that i have once we were in relationship and we broke up that doesn't mean you have to take revenge on me like this.
She shouts that her words just echoed.
Samarth got silent at this moment.
Drashti:you want to arrest us punish us.okay done.but for that we ourselves should know where is Ranjit.if we killed him also then his body should be somewhere right.instead of investigating that you have been behind us..why?let me tell you.since i broke up with you for hurting the innocents in college in name of Ragging.i told you the reason that day if you remember.and now i feel what a great decision i did.i don't know how you end up with such post but it's okay.if you want to take my confession.
She turns to Shashank:yes officer i killed Ranjit.this is what i know other than if you ask me about ...
Samarth:okay how about the lie detecting test.
Drashti looks on...

Shashank: one minute...
He grabs a file and places it on Samarth's hand:read it.
He drags samarth outside and shows him the view of society people who are wanting to break the gate and enter inside to save the 2 girls.
Shashank:being a police officer how can you raise your hands on womens?do you know what will be the result of your this move.the other girl,you almost killed her.open the file and read it!
And he opens it.
Shashank:Ranjit had lost the 500 crores property MLA Subhash Chaturvedi wasn't doing for son-in-law.it was his property which was with Ranjit and Ranjit used it for some scams and investments in which he faced loss.it's either possible that he hid himself somewhere for sometime so that nobody could reach him.or in fear that MLA might kill him he would have suicided.and what you are doing is baseless.it isn't having anything to do with the girls....and i have sent you the copies of this 2 days back,if the police is taking personal life revenge then what can others do?and about the friend you are talking do you know how many girl's life he ruined????