Ch-7

(The next chapter which is a notice was posted before this-)

**✿❀ ❀✿**

After getting changed, Jaehyun and Taeyong went downstairs to eat breakfast.
Everyone was already seated around the table and only two chairs were left.

Jaehyun and Taeyong took their seats but Jaemin came a little late and now he was wondering where to sit.
Taeyong being the giving person he is, offered his seat to the younger.
But Where will you sit, hyung?
Taeyong was going to reply until Jaehyun interrupted
Well, that won't be a problem!
And then Taeyong could feel himself sitting on Jaehyun's thighs.
Taeyong was honestly, tired of blushing today.
Flaring red, he immediately turned around to come nose to nose with Jaehyun.
Both staring into each other eyes.
Jaehyun's eyes held a mischievous glint in them and Taeyong was absolutely embarrassed,
J-jaehyun, Let me get off.
Taeyong tried to move but Jaehyun had a tight grasp around his petite waist.
No can do, baby.
Jaehyun was well aware that Taeyong wouldn't be able to do anything. He knew Taeyong didn't have enough strength to beat his death grip.
B-but, everybody's watching!
He was too shy to say thing aloud right now, so he whispered,
Jaehyun, however, clearly didn't care.
Don't worry, love. Now that you're going to live here, you'll come across more, intimate displays of affection. We aren't even halfway near to how nasty these guys can get.

The aforementioned people (Johnny, Ten, Jeno, and Renjun) all avoided gazes and Donghyuck was very bewildered.

Are you guys feeling well? Why are all of you so red? Mark! You are red too! Are you okay? Am I red too? Your face is hot too!

Mark was red for a whole different reason though.
He was having a very hard time keeping his laughter in.
Yes Sunshine, I'm fine. Let's eat, ok?

Donghyuck just nodded and proceeded to eat his food.

Taeyong signed at their antics. He leaned back and decided to be comfortable in his mate's hold.

All of then were enjoying their breakfast, with a few bickering here and there.
Taeyong was silently amused by their silly arguments and his gaze wandered to his brother and his previous pack's members.

Honestly speaking, he had never heard any of them laughing this freely. He had treated them as his own brothers, babies even.
He felt like he was free from a gut-wrenching hold, a prison and now he was finally allowed to breathe. Feeling satisfied, he laughed along with everybody.

His gaze snapped towards the door. He doesn't know why, he heard some running, wolves running. He kept staring at the door and looked around the table to see if anyone heard it too, nobody seemed bothered though so he shrugged it off and continued with his breakfast.
All were soon done and made their way towards their respective rooms. Except for Jaehyun and Taeyong.  He wanted to show his mate around so that he could get familiar with his new home.
They never got the time to do it.

They are their breakfast around 8 am and now it was 9:30, so Jaehyun was walking around with his mate, showing him all the rooms and things that he decided to hide for his mate was too innocent for those rooms.

Stopping at the entrance of the large, brown door, Taeyong looked at Jaehyun, waiting for him to introduce the room.

This, my precious, is my office.