chapter five

Amy is typing...

Jack: is everything okay?

Amy: ETHAN IS IN THE HOSPITAL

Jack: WHAT THE HELL? WHAT HAPPENED

Amy: mark showed up at my house with blood all over him and he's in the shower

Jack: call 911 and get out of there Amy

Amy: no

Jack: Wilford go to Amy's house

Wilford: NO are you crazy?

Mark: you guys need to keep your mouths Shut about this

Amy: Or Were Coming...

Mark: I always knew Amy would still love me

Jack added Anti-biotics

Anti: jack I told you to stop calling me woah who the hell hurt senpai?!

Jack: Mark and Amy

Mark and Amy: I told you not to tell anyone

Anti: hurt Jack and I swear to God

Jack's POV
After seeing that message I knew I'd have company I run to my closet and throw on the only mask I had at the moment. I grab the only gun I had and loaded it and cocked the gun I needed to be ready  for whenever they get here but most importantly I needed to get to my senpai..... I have had a crush on Ethan for awhile but never said anything to him I'm hoping marks yandere arse didn't kill Ethan....or I will forever live knowing I never got to tell him....I love him......

(WARNING BLOOD AND KNIFES AND DEATH IS INVOLVED if you don't like it do not proceed)

Marks POV
DAMNIT JACK WHY DID YOU SAY ANYTHING? UGH sometimes that Irish dickhead is such an idiot....I don't want to have to kill him too...I look at the dark red substance on the floor next to Ethan's neighbors head....I hated killing people but they won't ever let me stop.....the voices you know? The sudden urge to go on a killing spree.....first Ethan's father....I poisened him I'm surprised I didn't go to jail but heh it's whatever.....I grab my mask and put it on and grab my gun and knife I make sure amy is ready and I look at her.....wow I fucked up her life.....I killed her a long time ago when I played FNAF or so called FNAF game I'm lucky my fans thought the girly screams were apart of the game.......