𝑀𝑦 𝑅𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑌𝑜𝑢 (𝑃ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑝 𝐻𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑡𝑜𝑛 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚!𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟)

A/N: hello everyone!!! This is going to be the finale of this book because I left the fandom a long time ago and just completely lost interest in writing this. I've been writing this chapter alone for a year because I'm not motivated to make Hamilton oneshots anymore. I hope you enjoyed the book!
Warnings:
Pronouns: she/her

          Y/N strutted downtown as the luminous midday sun shined down on her glowing complexion. She waved to fellow New Yorkers who were also taking advantage of the delightfully warm and sunny day. As she strolled downtown, she could not help but eavesdrop on discussions being held around her area, though particular conversation interested her much more than the rest. She glanced over at the well-known graduate of King's College and son of Alexander Hamilton, Philip Hamilton. He approached a few women on the corner of the cobblestone path and started to speak. "Hey, Ladies." Y/N quivered in secondhand embarrassment while cringing and tried to look away, though the conversation lured her in. One woman to his left observed his figure and spoke up. "You resemble your father, his intelligence and wit truly does lie in you." Y/N could not help but let out a chuckle. This man hardly even utters a word, and he is being praised? For what exactly? She could see straight through her act. Y/N was sure she was not jealous or was she?
Philip snickered and rubbed his neck.
"You could thank my pops for that. Oh, and perhaps Kings College?" He stretched out his hands in a shrugging motion, waiting for a reaction. In response, all of the girls giggled and glanced up at the egotistical fellow. Y/N merely rolled her eyes. She had had enough of the continuous flirting downtown. Just when she thought the scene was finally over, one of the girls made a seductive remark.

"I couldn't agree more, though I must say, the resemblance does not stop there." Philip smiled knowingly and eventually explained why he had approached them. "Ladies, I am searching for a Mr. George Eaker, he taunted my father, which I will not allow occurring without punishment, " He sighed, glancing at the sky curiously. The girls rolled their eyes in disappointment, as they learned he was not interested in what they were seeking. "We are not sure." They all clomp away in their noisy, bedazzled shoes. As much as Y/N despised the gentleman, she was an awfully helpful person and could not stand to see someone in need without trying to help, and she happened to see him up Broadway while walking through New York. She took a deep breath before she spoke. "Excuse me!" She exclaimed and caught the attention of Philip, who looked at her, eyes seeming to gaze farther from the conversation. "Yes? I'm in quite a rush, but I wouldn't mind stalling for a bit if it meant conversing with you," he smirked slightly as he said this, as a blush crept upon Y/N's face. Bothered by this, she was about to tell him off, though something stopped her, and she got directly to the point. She cleared her throat."I believe to have heard you asking for a Mr.Eacker, and I am sure to have seen him up Broadway, off to see a play." Philip smirked, conjuring up a witty reply almost instantly. "Oh, how convenient, only a couple of blocks, when I get back I say we both strip down to our socks, " He winked. Y/N, flustered, gave him a look of panic and urged him to go find George. Philip simply chuckled, letting the idea rest in Y/N's mind. "He must have been joking right? He'll probably forget about it in a day anyway." After continuing her afternoon stroll for a while longer, the sun slowly returned to earth and she started home, not being able to keep her mind off of the interaction.

Philip POV
I strut downtown, fist clenched, walking steadily. I will not let that man make a fool of my father. This will not be forgiven, only punished. I sigh as I finally arrive at the theater where that imbecile is sitting. "George, George!" I yell, everyone turning, George gave me a deathly glare. "What brings you to the theatre, I am trying to watch the show!" He exclaimed, in an angered manner. "You will not get away with sullying my father's name, his legacy. You should have thought before you opened that dirty gob of yours. You're a scoundrel like your father and I'll defend mine." George simply rolled his eyes. "What are you on about, sir? It was just a silly argument. " Then he saw the hungry look in his eyes and received the message. Philip started "Across the river, in Je-" his thoughts suddenly stopped when he remembered the breathtaking woman he had met downtown. His mind was set on renewing his father's reputation, but his heart suddenly sent him in the other direction. "It was a pleasure to speak with you, sir." He forced out, leaving the theater as quickly as he could. "Oh? you are a coward, just as your father is." George said snarkily. At this point, Philip could not care less about Georges's remarks. His mind sped to you. However, when he went to search again for you, the bright sun had already set and the center of town was empty once again. "I hadn't even caught her address." He sighed in dismay. He headed home, disappointed in his day but eager to search for her the morning after.

Y/N:
Y/N noticed the sun had started setting and promptly strolled back to her comfortable home to begin cooking dinner. As soon as she opened the door she quickly undressed from her uncomfortable layered clothing and put on her nightgown. Though it was very improper to cook dinner in a nightgown, she was alone and it did not concern her at the moment. While she began to cook, she became distracted as she could not keep her thoughts off of the flirtatious gentleman she had met that day. A feeling inside of her told her to go. Go downtown tomorrow and search for the man. She trusted her gut and after eating dinner, went to bed, with plans to return downtown the following day.

time skip to the next day
Y/N rose from her bed to a beautiful summer morning, sun bright as it could possibly be at this hour. After dressing herself, she headed to the crowded center of town. Through the many people roaming the area, chattering and eating, she immediately saw the familiar face she was in search of.

🎉 You've finished reading •𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑• 🎉