•|• Gamer Friend •|•

•Basics•

Name: He placed his dagger back in its sheathe when he had heard you start talking, finishing his daily cleaning of the metal object, and tilted his head to the side; a little confused since he knew both of you agreed to not tell your real names until you had met in real life. "Umm... it's just Valore. Remember...?" He sighed tiredly, yawning. "We don't have long until we meet, so hold the questions until then." (  An Liu )

Age: An took out his long sword this time even if he had literally just cleaned it a moment ago, leaning against the real looking tree with his long legs crossed in front of him as he turned his attention to the shiny object. Suddenly finding it to be the most interesting he's ever seen to this day. "Again, we have literally 3 days." He repeated, but this time he had told you the date that you agreed to meet on. ( 20 )

Sexuality: "Alright! This one I can answer for you... Everyone's fine for me, alright?" He sighed with a small smile, placing the sword on his lap and turned his head to look at you, ruffling up your hair with his thin hand that was usually covered in sturdy armor. "Don't go trying to pair me with anyone, idiot." An scolded lightly and placed his head against the tree trunk. ( Omnisexual )

Species: He blinked rapidly before bursting out in quiet laughter, since he found this sighed amusing to be asked. After all, he believed that there was only real species in the world and nothing mythical like vampires or unicorns, so this question was amusing for the realist. "What am I? A pretty little fairy with wings coming out of my back?!" An bellowed with a seductively low voice, his accent coming clear since he didn't focus on trying to hide it. ( Human )

Gender: This question appeared to be less amusing to the adult male, so quickly went back to just cleaning his sword even when it already looked spotless, to the point where even the cloth cleaning it was getting cut up a little bit from rubbing against the blade for so long for an extended period of time. "If only I was a girl..." An sighed jokingly at the odd sounding question.( Male )

•Appearance•