Punishment// THH AU

A/n: Not an x reader, but who cares? This is a simple AU that I thought of while watching the anime. I'll hope (NaGiTo) y'all enjoy!

Warning: Death (This IS Danganronpa after all)

(Third person)
All of the 13 remaining students were silent, shocked at what they just witnessed. Leon Kuwata, ultimate baseball star, dead. All that was heard were cries of despair.

Monokuma's laughter ruined the silence. "Now that's what I call extreme! I feel the adrenaline flashing through me like lightning!"

"What is going on heere!?" Toko panicked. Chihiro sobs on the floor. "I-I just... I can't take this!"

"It's not that bad once you get used to it!" Monokuma's happy voice interrupted the cries of despair. "Abandon all hope of seeing light of day again, and you'll be fine! Promise!" He stops for a second, of course, now that I hear myself saying it out loud, that does seem pretty cruel."

Makoto lowered his head, taking heavy breaths. "Now, now there Naegi, it's alright, I know."

Makoto looks up. "Kn-know what? What are you talking about?" You can see he's shaking like crazy.

"Don't be like that! Sayaka's sold you up the river, you're hurt, it's fine!" Makoto's despair was replaced with rage.

"Sc-screw you!" Monokuma looked at him, confused. "You did this! It was all your fault, from beginning to end!" He went to run forward, but an arm blocked him.

"Don't, Makoto, don't lose it." Kyoko says. "Think about it, you'll never adventure if you get killed too."

Blinded with rage, Makoto shoved Kyoko's arm out of his way. He ran up to Monokuma, punching him. The robot bear flew through the air. When he got up, Monokuma glared at the enraged student.

"Do you know what you just did?" He questioned Makoto. "You just violated a school regulation. Do you know what that means?"

Out of nowhere, a Lazer came, missing everyone else, hitting Makoto in the side. Everyone gasped as the injured student fell to the floor.

"I-I..." He collapsed, dead. Cries of despair came from everyone. Monokuma sighs.

"I thought y'all would learn your lesson after Junko's death... But, eh, his death brings more despair so... Meh!" He disappears.

Everyone stares at Makoto's body in shock. "O-oh my G-God." Asahina says, bringing her hands to her mouth. Chihiro sobs even more.

"Tsk..." Byakuya tsks. "I knew he wasn't that much of threat, blinded by emotion." Mondo looks at Byakuya.

"You dick..." He almost yells at the emotionless boy. "TWO OF OUR CLASSMATES JUST DIED! HOW ARE YOU SO CALM!"

The ultimate affluent progeny tsked again. "This is a life or death game, they chose death."

Kyoko stayed quiet, blaming herself for Makoto's death. 'If only I tried a little bit more, then Makoto wouldn't have died.' She wiped a small tear. She always felt something around Makoto, now she'll never figure out what it is.

A/n: Boom! Finished! I used some of the dialogue from the anime, but I like this one!