Bruises

Hiii. My first language is not english. So I can make some mistakes. I hope yall will like it

I woke up and saw a message from Ondreaz. But I didnt want to open while Jason was still laying beside me. I was scared. I slowly walked to the bathroom that connected to our room. I tried not to wake him up. He groaned and slept again. I closed the bathroom door quietly.
Dre💚
Gm bestie
Me
Morning Dre. How are you doing?
Dre💚
Good you?
Me
Me too.
Dre
Wanna hang out today?

I really wanted to hang out with Ondreaz. But Jason doesnt like him and if I say that I will be with Ondreaz, he will hit me again. I didnt say anything to Ondreaz about our toxic relationship. Because I didnt want him to be worried about me. I texted.
Me
I have so much thing to do.(I lied) If I finish fast I will let you know
Dre💚
Um okay
Me
Im sorry Dre
Dre💚
Dont be sorry silly
Me
Okay bye then💙
Dre💚
Bye
I heard knock on the door. "Are you here Maylea?" Jason asked with angry voice. I scared and deleted all messages that me and Dre texted. He always check my phone and I get uncomfortable. "Answer me" he said loudly. "Im here" I said scared voice. "Why did you lock the door? Open it now" he shouted. I didnt want him to be angry. I unlocked the door and opened. "Are you comfortable right now?" I said and made my way to the kitchen. He came after me. "Dont talk to me with that attitude" he shouted while I started doing my coffe. His voice always makes my bones shake. But I tried not to show that I am scared of him. "I will hang out with Ondreaz today" I said suddenly and shocked at myself that how I did this. "Get the hell away from this guy" he yelled. "You can not choose my friend circle. When you were not here he was by my side" I said and he slapped me and this slap made me collapse on the floor. I cried while my hand was still on my cheek. He took his car keys and went outside. I leaned against the wall and thought about our first start.
I met Jason when I first moved to LA. I had no one. But I met Jason on social media we chatted and started to like each other. Eventually we started relationship. He was so romantic and caring, funny in the previous months. But evetually he changed and I realized that this is his real personality. Cheater, toxic, abusive and all the disgusting things that you wouldnt wish to find out in a guy. But I remembered our first met with Ondreaz and smiled appeared on my face while crying.
I met Ondreaz in the park.There were no empty seat in the park except my bench. He asked me if I mind him to sit with me. I accepted and we chatted. He talked about his tik tok fame. I heard tik tok but never downloaded it. He was shocked but he advised me to download this app and follow him. Evetually we became bestfriends. I met him before I knew Jason. But it was hard for me to choose Ondreaz as my friend. I lost my trust for friendship because of my ex bestfriend. She exposed all my secrets that I shared with her. After that she slept with one of my exes while I was in relationship with him and I seperated my ways from hers. But Ondreaz made me trust in true friendship and he is my only friend in LA.
I got up and took warm shower and it felt good. I had a lot of bruises on my arms, legs and my chest. There were a lot on my stomach. All of them were the masterpieces of Jason. I dried my hair and texted Ondreaz
Me
Hey Dre. Pick me up at noon
Dre💚
Yayy okay

I changed into this. Before I changed into this I tried to cover my bruises that seem.

 Before I changed into this I tried to cover my bruises that seem

I did light and natural make up. I did high ponytail for my hair. Lenght of my hair is medium. When I got ready I waited for Ondreaz. I knew that Jason wont be at home till the night so I wasnt nervous. I scrolled down on tik tok while waiting Ondreaz. I got a message from Ondreaz that says he arrived. I opened the door and saw Ondreaz waiting in his car. I jumped on it. "Hey I've missed you" Ondreaz said while hugging. "Me too" I said and he started driving. "Where do you wanna go?" he asked. "I dont know you decide" I said. "In n out?" he asked. I nodded. I was starving and my stomach made a voice because of the hunger(I dont know how it is called this voice tbh😂). "Someone is really hungry" Ondreaz said laughing. "Hey" I said and slapped on his shoulder lightly and after that I joined his laugh. "I am really hungry" I confessed. "I know. Me too" he said. After 10 minutes we parked in front of the in n out. We jumped off the car. We headed inside and ate whole the world. We got into the car again. "Next spot?" I asked. "Umm let me think. Lake?" he asked. "Yeah it sounds good" I agreed. We made our way to lake. We got out of the car and sat on the rocks and watched lake. "This is the best view" Ondreaz said. "I agree" I said. He suddenly held my hand and made me to stand up. "Dre what are you doing?" I asked. He stopped. "I really like to walk inside of the lake. Lets walk" he said. I laughed at his weirdness and I nodded. We take off our shoes and he folds his jeans. We stood inside of the lake and started talk about our childhood memories. "It is my turn" I said. "It was my birthday and everybody was at my birthday party. We held it in our house. My cousins, relatives all of them. I was just a child like probably I was 6 years old or something. My mom cooked a cake for me and she put it on the kitchen table. When everybody was in the hall and chatting me and Aleena my favourite cousin stole the cake and sat on the bench in the yard. We started eating cake and some other children joined us and we ate all of the cake. My mom punished me for this" I finished and he started laughing. I suddenly remembered I covered some spots on my legs with concealer but probably it is gone. I runned out of the lake. "Hey where?" Dre asked running after me. "I need to go home now" I said. I started to wear my shoes. "Wait" he said stopping me holding my hands while I was wearing my shoes. "What are these bruises?" he asked. I tried to cover up. "Nothing" I said. "Nothing? They look like someone kicked your legs" he said. "I swear nothing happened" I lied. "Please be open with me since I am your bestfriend. Does your boyfriend abuse you?" he asked. His words stung my heart. And my heart shattered. I got up. "Please take me home" I said. He wore his shoes and got up. He dropped me home. I got out of the car but so did he. He hugged me tightly. I missed his cologne. Because Jason made me to stuck at home like a month. But I secretely exit to get some fresh air. "I know you are lying. But I dont make pressure on you to tell me the truth. When you are ready talk to me" he said and kissed me on my forehead. He got in the car again and waved at me. I smiled and he drove his car. I watched after the car till it dissappeared. I headed to the door. It was already opened. I opened the door and saw Jason sitting on the couch. "Where have you been?" he asked.

Dont forget to vote and comment💛