Girlfriend(part 1)

In the night like almost 4am or something like that I got up and went into the kitchen to drink water. I poured water for myself. I heard step behind me. I turned around Ryland smiling at me. I smiled back. He stood beside me. "Cant you sleep?" he asked smiling. "No" I said. "Are you sure that you and Dre arent dating?" he asked. "No Ryland we are just bestfriends and I said he has a girlfriend" I said and he nodded. "Even he asked me to meet his girlfriend" I said laughing sarcastically and drank my whole water. "Jealous?" he asked laughing. "What? No I am happy that he has a girlfriend" I lied.  "If you say so" he said. He waved at me and went to his room. I went into room and I slept in the other bed.

I woke up and saw Ondreaz is not in his bed. I assumed that he is in downstairs and tried to open bathroom door but it was locked. "Im here" Ondreaz said. "Sorry" I said. I sat on my bed. After a while he came from bathroom.

"Good morning" he said. "Morning" I replied. I felt that I still cant talk to him because of the last night. "I am sorry for the last night" he apoligized. I got up and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you" he said and it gave me goosebumbs. "I love you too" I said.

I went into the bathroom and showered. "Are you ready for meeting your girlfriend?" I asked as I walked out of bathroom. "Um yeah, we have meet and greet today. I will meet her at 7 pm" he said. "What time is your meet and greet?" I asked. "after an hour" he replied smiling. He sprayed his cologne. He exited and I sat on the bed

Am I falling for my bestfriend? He has a girlfriend and my chance is so low. But I love him

I changed into oversized t-shirt and sweatpants. I went downstairs and had my breakfast. "Okay see you May" Ondreaz said and I waved and all of the hype house members went. Right now the house is fully mine. I watched some netflix and did a cake for the house members. They would eat when they come. I tasted and that was absolutely yummy. I danced horribly at some of my favourite songs and laughed at myself. After a few hours I heard knock on the door. I ran to the door and opened. I saw rest of the house. They came inside and sat on the couch. We talked about meet and greet. "It would be better if you change" Ondreaz whispered to my ear.

"What?" I whispered back laughing.
"I mean we are going change into something you dirty minded" he said laughing. "Aaah Dre" I said laughing. He laughed too. I went upstairs and I wanted to change into something that Ondreaz would never forget. Am I being too much? Okay lets keep it simple but maybe not simple. He said we are going to fancy restaurant. I changed into this:

I did a nude make up and sprayed a perfume that Ondreaz bought for me on my birthday

I did a nude make up and sprayed a perfume that Ondreaz bought for me on my birthday. I looked at myself in the mirror and went downstairs. He was waiting for me on the couch. Once I entered the hall everybody looked at me. "What?" I asked. "You look beautiful" Ondreaz said. I blushed so hard

He got up and came towards me. "Are you ready?" he asked. "Yeah" I said. We said goodbye and climbed in his car. "When will you break up with Jason?" he asked. We never talked about Jason since the day I moved to Hype house. "I dont know. We have beautiful memories" I said. He looked at me confused. "May do you understand that this man doesnt treat you well he abuses you uses you just for his own pleasure" he said sternly. "I know. Whatever lets collect good memories he is not in my life anymore" I said. "But he is technically your boyfriend" he said sadly. "Yeah" I said sadly. We didnt talk till our arrive. I jumped off the car. We entered the restaurant. There was such a big and elegant place. I thanked God that I didnt wear something simple.

We took a seat and waited for our "princess". While waiting her we ordered. "What is the girl's name again?" I asked. "Charlotte" he said smiling. Like what can make you smile about saying ChArLoTtE. Ugh I am being too much.

Finally a girl who has black hair, beautiful body, beautiful face just in one word she was flawless and perfect. It is two words oh nevermind. I was looking like a bird poop beside her.

Ondreaz waved at her. She saw Ondreaz then looked at me and confused. She sat with us. "Hi babe" she said. Babe?? Okay well they are dating. Why does it irritate me? And why did I accept this meeting? Ugh I hate myself

"Hi" he said. "Well who is she?" she pointed at me. "I am Maylea. Ondreaz's bestfriend" I said moving my hand forward to shake. It hurted me to say that I am just his bestfriend because I am feeling completely different about him.

"Charlotte" she said with an attitude and didnt even shake my hand. I was like "bitch?" but I didnt say that yknow.

I put my hand back on my knees embrassed. Ondreaz probably saw it. Fuck.

"How are you doing babe?" she asked. Okay we got it you two are dating. BaBe

"Good what about you?" he asked and they were talking about some shit while I was texting girls.

Addison🌷 Girly we know that you like Ondreaz
Avani🤡 Yeah girl
Charli💃🏻 Uh huh
Kouvr 😻 Thats right bitch
Me: How do you know?
Avani🤡 Well that means we are fucking right
Addison🌷 Yeah the way that you look at Ondre and thats so cute.
Me: Okay I like Ondreaz but I dont think he loves me in the same way look I am in their date third wheeling
Kouvr😻 You are right probably you are third wheeling😂
Avani🤡 Anyways what are they talking about?
Me: I dont know probably about some shit
Charli💃🏻 Babe just exactly what are they talking about?
Me: She is a model she just complains about difficulties of her work
Addison🌷 Okay just dont interrupt them
Me: I dont
Kouvr😻 You are looking absolutely goregeous so dont worry you won
Avani🤡 I agree
Charli💃🏻 Absolutely
Addison🌷Yessir
Me: Probably I dont win because Dre talkes to girl like he is gonna give his own life for her
Addison🌷 Isnt it what we call love?🤧
Me: Addi
Addison🌷 Okay
Me She talkes to me with an attidute and it kills meee I gotta go talk to you guys later
Avani🤡 Kick her ass bitch
Addison🌷 Avani calm down have fun bbg
Charli💃🏻 I will beat her ass doing renegade have fun!!

Kouvr😻 Have fun!!

I closed my phone and looked at the sea from the window. I would give my everything to be there right now. Ondreaz went to use the bathroom. I ended up staying with a bitch.

"Okay so what is your name again?" she asked. "Maylea but you can call me May" I tried to be nice. "No I dont need that. Maylea is better" she said rolling her eyes. "Stay away from Ondreaz" she said.