The Process

For all genres, we will follow the same process. We are posting the announcement here to reduce repetition on our message board. We will guide everyone of the next genre back to this page when it's that genre's turn.

On the 24th of May, we announced this very announcement for the Romance genre:

For the next week or two, we will be speaking with the judges and breaking all contestants into groups. Since there are 20 of you and 5 of them, they will work on 4 books each. We will speak with them to find out how the books will be split and post another listing with the groups. After that list is released, make sure to follow your judge or your book will not qualify due to it being one of the rules. We will make an announcement when the list is out and give an extra week before the judging process starts, during this time, we will give the judges their scoring sheet. This should give the judges time to estimate how long their judging will take and report back to us, we will then announce the average date that judging should be over. DO NOT BRIBE YOUR JUDGE IN ANYWAY! If you do, you will be banned from furture events!

Judges, if you have discord, please let us know! It will make this process a lot easier and quicker. If you are considering making a discord account, please do! There are a lot of fun and amazing people on there would love to help you learn how to use it (we will be there helping you also).

Please message one of the founders saying one of the messages below:
• "I am a romance judge who has discord."
• "I am a romance judge who is new to discord"
• "I am a romance judge who does not have discord"

If you have sent one of the top two messages, we will send you the server link and talk to you through there. So, if you feel like you won't be active through the weeks specified above to check if we are messaging you, do not join.

If you have sent the bottom message, then we will keep contact with you through our personal accounts for the simple fact that it is easier to do so rather than the three of us having different conversations at the same time on the same account and most likely breaking Wattpad.

The founders are username_taken15 , nikki_rose0 , and CitrusRush