[001]

CHAPTER ONE.

EVANGELINE hadn't had a relationship for two whole years, ever since she met Harry in Italy two years ago when she was on her holidays she didn't believe that anyone would be better for her—so she decided to wait for him and they would be together...

EVANGELINE hadn't had a relationship for two whole years, ever since she met Harry in Italy two years ago when she was on her holidays she didn't believe that anyone would be better for her—so she decided to wait for him and they would be together when the time was right. It even got so serious that Harry begged for her to stay there with him and move in together but Evangeline couldn't make such a rash life changing decision so quickly without thinking everything through. It hurt her so much to have to break up with him, but she just couldn't bear to continue with a long distance relationship.

So she returned back to London after, regretting the decision terribly but she knew that it was for the best and maybe it would work out for them in the future if the universe pushed the two to ever meet again. Upon her arrival to her home town, she began to focus on her degree in art and design. She worked so hard, working her ass off to do well for herself. And in the end it was all worth it because she was doing what she loved the most.

Evangeline was currently at the airport, dragging her suitcase along behind her as her white heels clicked along the dirty airport floor. She shifted her handbag back onto her shoulder to stop it from falling down as she made her way to the front entrance. Once leaving the beautifully architected building, she walks towards the taxi man who's holding a piece of cardboard with her name displayed on the front in black sharpie. The Italian man smiles kindly as he helps to put her bags into the boot of the car, she thanks his kind yet simple action before she gets in and fastens her seatbelt up, soon making her way to her sister's villa.

Her younger sister Maddie had moved to Italy just last year, she was tired of living in London and decided it would be best to make a change from the cold country that England is 24/7. She also moved to get over her ex boyfriend Zayn, it was a very complicated relationship and the two were always arguing, it was very toxic to say the least. But deep down in her gut, Evangeline still knew that her sister still loved him.

Her sister had always been the outgoing one that loved to hang out and have sex with boys, go out partying all the time and drink excessively whereas Evangeline was the quiet, mature and reserved older sister that had only been in one relationship and focused on her career. The two sisters were completely opposite from each other, there was absolutely no doubt about that. But they got on well, most of the time.

As the Italian man drives Evangeline around the beautiful city, she begins to reminisce all the memories as she stares out of the car window. All the places immediately reminded her of Harry and the time that they spent together two years ago. Like when they went to the beach, out to fancy restaurants, dancing in the club together, playing on the swings as the sun set in the distance. It made her smile at the thought of it, maybe she would see him and they could reunite.