Chapter Four

My heart beat erratically in my chest as he took one hand off my wrist, and slid his pointer finger up to my lips, effectively silencing me. Ace smirked, trailing his thumb down to the waistline of my pants. I was sporting an oversized hoodie without a bra, and loose sweatpants. So I was, to say the least, shocked he wanted to 'get it on' with a human trash bag. Ace leaned in, giving me a clear view of his gorgeous sea-green eyes, his pupils dilated. He abruptly crashed his mouth into mine in a lust-filled, rough kiss. Our lips moved perfectly in sync with each other and my stomach did somersaults of excitement. Ace wrapped his fingers around my thick blonde hair, roughly tugging on it, causing me to gasp. He used the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. Cheeky bastard. Our tongues fought with each other, and I finally let him take over the kiss.

He let go of my wrists, which were held up against the shelf above me, and sensually trailed his calloused hands down to my ass. After a quick squeeze, he lifted me up effortlessly, never breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs around him and ran my fingers through his silky mane. Ace walked us over to a corner of the library, where we were away from prying eyes, and propped me up onto an old wooden desk. He broke away from the kiss first, leaving us both breathless. Our chests heaved together as we watched one another, but the moment was short-lived when he tore off my sweats and kneeled down.

Ace's palms pressed against the inside of my knees, spreading them farther and farther apart. He gripped my hips and pulled me closer to the edge of the desk. Then moved closer to my center, only a thin layer of cloth separated us. I could feel his hot breath on my core, fanning to my inner thigh. A sudden pang of nervousness shot through me. We are in public, in the middle of a fucking library. What am I thinking?

"Ace... I...I don't think we should-"

"Shh-sh-shh...It's alright love," He whispered soothingly "Just relax"

His plump lips lightly pecked the lining of my panties. I whimpered as he continued to tease me through the fabric. Tingles shot up my spine with each kiss.

"Ace..." I groaned out of frustration, my warning causing him to speed things up. He hooked his fingers around the edges of my panties and pulled them off of me, grinning when he saw a satisfied expression on my face. He trailed his tongue up my thigh until he was hovering over my clit. I whined and shamelessly pushed my hips closer, needing something, anything to get off.

Ace's lips pressed against my sweet spot, causing a soft moan to slip out, nevertheless, he continued. He started out slowly, moving his tongue in circles around my clit. Then he doubled his speed, moving his tongue effortlessly and quickly around. My breathing increased, and I let out quiet moans, trying to suppress as much noise as I could.

My legs started to shake as I came closer to my climax. Ace pushed a finger into my pussy, intensifying my pleasure. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I felt myself crash into pure bliss. My entire body convulsing from the explosive orgasm. I bit my lip, letting only a soft whimper escape my lips. Ace continued to circle my clit and thrust a finger in and out of me, letting me ride out my high. Once finished lapping at my juices, he lifted his head wiping off my wetness from his chin with his wrist. The sight was a beauty, and I was getting wet again by the action.

Ace grabbed my panties and stuffed them in his pant pocket. I frowned.

"We will finish this another time, but for now, I have to get to class." He winked and casually walked away, leaving me stunned, half-naked in the corner of a public library.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, lifting myself off the desk, and grabbed my sweats. I yanked them up, uncomfortable now that I had no underwear, and started walking back to where I left my bookbag.