Chapter 3

itxxmariahh

Y/n POV

I woke up tired,but I have to get up. I grabbed some clothes and changed.

My mom left to work , I waited for Jordan to pick me up to go to the shopping center.

Jordan called saying he was outside.

I went outside and seen that the rest wasn't they're just Jordan.

J: hey y/n
You: hey Jordan,where are the rest
J: they couldn't come, so it's just us two
You: oh ok

I got In the car and we left

We left to the shopping center ,we entered a shop it was filled with lots of people. I walked around and lost Jordan, I'm so dumb

I walked around a little more, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned to look , and saw a really handsome man fluffy hair and tall. He looked at me, he looked so familiar like I have seen him before.

No one POV

The boy looked at her and smiled he found her, he was brought out of his thoughts when his girlfriend came and kissed him on the lips.

He pushed the girl off him slowly to see if y/n was still there, she was gone almost as he didn't actually see her , but he did.

Y/n POV

I looked at him, then a beautiful girl came and kiss him on the lips. I felt jealous,but I don't even know the guy . I heard Jordan calling me

" Y/n "

I turned and look at Jordan and he pulled me towards him. He took me to the coffee shop , all I could think about is that boy.

Jordan showed me around town , after that he took me to a lake.

You: what are we doing here
J: for a swim

He took off his shirt and jumped in, I laughed at his actions

J: you're turn
You: fine

I took of my shirt and pants, I jumped in and we both played around. Jordan is a really nice guy and handsome, but the guy in the plaza was like something else like I'm attached to him.

After a while Jordan took me home, I took a shower and changed to some pjs.

I laid on my bed thinking about the mysterious guy. Even If I did like him or anything I don't even know him, and he has a girlfriend.

I looked out at the window, all the stars were shining it was really peaceful.

I couldn't sleep , I got out of bed and put a sweater on. My mom was sleeping so I couldn't go through the front door. I opened the window and left the house.

I went into the woods and there was a little pond . There wasn't much light it was only the moon shining on the pond. I sat by the pond, and laid down looking up at the sky.

I felt someone sit next to me, I looked and saw the mysterious guy he looked beautiful the moon shining on his skin which made him even more attractive.

I looked at him and he looked back at me

" what's your name "

I asked him laying back down , looking back at the stars.

💕