New Kid

Sean Lew the new kid.

Kaycee Rice the unknown teenage girl with many hidden talents. She lived in 1800 Magnolia Lane her whole life. She's been 16 for about a month now. Nothing ever happened in her life as she was your regular band nerd. She played the clarinet quite well so we can't judge. Tahani and Bailey her two best friend both are amazing dancers, they don't know it but Kaycee is too, she has always been but they know she would be too shy to show it so they never ask her to dance.

Sean on the other hand is also very talented he dances, sings, plays the piano, amazing football player, and photographer.  Today he is moving into a new house on 1801 Magnolia Lane. His father got a new job in Los Ángeles so they moved there, now Sean has to start a new life with new people.

Kaycee POV

Her parents were talking today about how they were getting new neighbors today which they heard around in the neighborhood. Kaycee was surprised as she had always been neighbors with t elderly couple who used to live there that sadly had to go to nursery homes because of their age. Hopefully her neighbors aren't horrible like some people in her neighborhood she thought.

Lost in her thoughts a moving truck pulled into the neighbors drive way. Her dad, mom, brother and sister all went outside to help so she followed. Out came a man with his wife and two daughters came out and had an optimistic smile while coming towards them. "Hello new neighbors!" said the man very happily and Kaycee knew immediately she liked him. The woman started talking to her mom and her brother and sister started talking to the two girls while Kaycee stood there contemplating wether she should go to.

Sean POV

Driving by all these new houses Sean was nervous to find out what his new house looked like. He suddenly got a text and grabbed his phone to see that his best friend Gabe texted him. "Sup dude are you there yet?" Sean responded "Not yet bro this drive in this moving van is so long I'm about to just get off and run there" he saw bubbles of Gabe texting "WE ARE FINALLY HERE" Serris my sister yelled. They all got off and I stayed in the car to text with Gabe for a while. "I got to go dude I wanna see my new house"

No ones POV

As Sean got out he noticed his family talking with their neighbors then he saw her. Kaycee saw another person get off the car and just stared

"Wow" She mumbled under her breath
"Wow " He mumbled under his breath
Sean POW

I didn't know if I should go up to talk to her because she was just standing there looking at me. Then it dawned on me that we were staring at each other for a little to long and looked away quickly. I decided to go talk to her rather than to just stare so I did. "Hey! My names Sean, I'm your new neighbor!" she stared and then quickly said "Oh sorry hey! I'm Kaycee your neighbor of course" she's cute I thought. We had a long conversation about the new neighborhood and then out parents called us to start putting our things inside the house. OH GOD THE HOUSE! I didn't even look at it because I was staring at her whoops. I glanced at it and decided to get a box and head inside. My mom took me to my new room and it was bigger than my old one so that's a plus. I put the box down and then looked at my large window. You could see the neighbors window and inside the room it was lavender with the name Kaycee in the wa- oh god I share a view with Kaycee my new neighbor.

Kaycee POV

I grabbed a box that said kitchen so I navigated to the house and placed the box into the kitchen. I realized I left my phone charging in my room so I went to go get it. Running up the stairs I went into my room and grabbed my phone then I saw Sean across my window inside a room with a box labeled "Sean". Don't tell me- I'm sharing a view with my new neighbor! We stared at each other and to cut the silence I grabbed notebook and sharpie then wrote on it. "Is that your new room?"  He grabbed something inside the box which was a notebook and school supplies he grabbed a pen and wrote "yes" my heart started racing thinking about how now I had to get curtains because of this and wrote down "Boo now I have to get curtains" he smirked and wrote "Aww princess doesn't want to be bothered?" I made a dramatic offended face and swiftly wrote "who are you calling princes new kid?" He gave me the offended face back and then his sister walked in and I wrote "Hi!" She smiled and waved back then look at Sean and told him something. He wrote "I have to go help them more we'll continue this later" I wrote bye and he got up and left. I had a smile plastered on my face and felt happy then my sister walked in  and asked me to help with dinner until she noticed how happy I was. "Kayc why are you so smiley all of the sudden?" She saw my notebook and said "oh I see" with a mischievous smile and then I realized "nonono absolutely not don't ever think that" she laughed and we went downstairs. My mom said that we were inviting the Lews today for dinner I asked who that was and she said it was the neighbors. Oh that's his name Sean Lew. I like it. NOO Kaycee stop you can't. She started smiling thinking about them writing signs to each other and how they might do that for a long time. When they were fine with dinner she heard the doorbell ring and I knew it was the Lews.

AN/ Hi y'all! Did you like my first fanfic?

I really hope you did and I'm not very good at writing so I'm sorry if it sucks I'll try to update ASAP.

xoxo natalia