Dinner with the Lews

Sean POV
When we were done with unloading the boxes I headed up to my room and tried to unpack as many clothes as I could. While I was doing that my mom walked in and told me we were having dinner with Kaycee's family. I was exited as I wanted to learn more about them and make new friends here.

Time Skip

I was getting ready to go to The Rice family's house and as I was headed out of my house I suddenly got really nervous I didn't know why but I decided to try and ignore it. My mom rang the doorbell and then Kaycee opened the door she was looking very beautiful with her hair nicely put up in a bun with some curls escaping. She greeted us and we all had a seat in the table.

Kaycee POV

We were trying to serve our food when I tried to get a biscuit, I didn't notice that Sean was trying to do the same thing so his hand landed on top of mine... I suddenly felt a rush of electricity run down my veins and made my skin get goosebumps. His touch felt so electrifying. We then stared at each other and started to blush. I noticed his sister Sarah look at us and whisper to his other sister. They giggled and I looked down in embarrassment. The dinner went on and then my dad started asking Sean some questions. I wasn't really listening until he asked "Do you have a special girl in your life boy?" I looked at him and he shook his head "No sir I'm waiting for the right girl to give her the world" Everyone payed attention to him as he said that then I stared at him in amazement I never knew he was soft. He looked around to see everyone staring at him then he mumbled "You can stop staring you know" we all looked away and started awkwardly laughing. Sean and I made some eye contact once in a while but it was sort of cheesy glances because when we looked away I could sense his glare and smile.

Sean POV

We were done with dinner but everyone ran off with each other in their own conversation. I was sitting next to Kaycee so I decided to start some small talk with her.
Sean: Normal Text
Kaycee: Bold Text

"Did you help make dinner?" 
"Yeah I helped with the mashed potatoes and soup, did you like it?"
"Actually yes I did but it could have used a little more seasoning in the pepper and salt factor"
"Oh no what could lover boy know about cooking."
A flirty side came out of her that he didn't know she had.
"I was actually in Master Chef Junior once and won"
"Oh really? What else can you do."

Kaycee POV

Kaycee found herself talking with Sean and wanting to know more about his life. I was really surprised when he said that he was on Master Chef I knew one day we had to watch that.  While we were in the conversation his parents called for him in the living room "Sean let's go we are leaving!" Kaycee said goodbye to Sean and afterwards she went up to her room to get ready for bed. She went to her bathroom and did her night routine. Afterward she headed to her room and saw that Sean was in his room too changing- HE HAD HIS SHIRT OFF!! My eyes couldn't help but travel down his body to his toned abs... Damn I didn't know he had abs. I quickly realized what I was doing and looked away but not before Sean caught me staring. He grabbed his sharpie and paper and wrote "Like what you see?"

No ones POV

After Sean saw her stare he wrote down "Like what you see?" She blushed and shook her head no. Now Sean was the one staring at how cute she looked. She wrote down "Don't get exited new kid" She yawned as she wrote that and then Sean wrote wrote "Tired?" She nodded her head yes and then wrote "Are you coming to school tomorrow?"  He had totally forgotten about how tomorrow was going to be his first day at school. "Yes" he wrote down and she smiled and wrote "Well goodnight I have to wake up early tomorrow" I waved at her and then she got in bed.
Kaycee mumbled to her self " Man i really need curtains"
Sean POV

That night Sean couldn't sleep he didn't know what it was either him being nervous, exited or both. He went to sleep and woke up in the morning ready to have a fresh start.

AN
Hiii if you came this far!! I didn't think people were going to actually read this but some actually did
I'm new to writing so I literally don't know what I'm doing so sorry for how bad this is but I'll try to write the next chapter ASAP❤️

xoxo natalia