Roleplay Headcanons

This is headcanons for each human Fnaf 6 character. Some Cannon things are mentioned.

Rockstar Freddy:Obsessed with money and has a heavy obsession with classical and rock music

Rockstar Bonnie:He'll wack you with his guitar if you make him mad.

Rockstar Chica:Loves Her Miracas and hates wet floor signs because she had an accident involving one at one time.

Rockstar Foxy:Sometimes has mood swings. Will help anyone unless he has something against them. Named his parrot Cracker just because he could.

Mr.Hippo:Kinda old and talks a lot. Rambles.

Orville:Also kinda old. Experienced magician.

Happy Frog:Cheerful, bouncy, happy and energetic. Just don't get on her bad side.

Pigpatch:Plays his Banjo as much as possible.

Neddbear:Pretty stupid but lovable. Likes hugs.

Funtime Chica:Kinda Sassy But not to much. Loves cute things.

El chip:Says he could have a better restaurant then the one their in. Likes tacos.

Music Man: Doesn't like loud noise even though he loves to crash his symbols about.

Candy Cadet:Likes telling Kinda dark stories, most including the number five in them. Also loves sugar.

Security Puppet:Loves kids. Doesn't trust Lefty, really doesn't trust any of the scraps.

Lefty:Quiet. Dense and doesn't understand emotions properly. Sometimes gets possessed by the Marionette. Despises of ScrapTrap.

Scrap Baby:Pretty Quiet. Doesn't like Molten to much. Has decapitated a child before. Only really listens to ScrapTrap since he is her dad.

ScrapTrap:Claims he doesn't regret his past actions but he kinda actually does. His threats usually involve mentions of fire. Kind of a pyromaniac.

Molten Freddy:Molten for short. Used to be Funtime Freddy. Kinda sensitive about his past and jumpy. Kinda legitimately scared of Scrap Baby. Can get highly overprotective. Not completely sane and says 'We' instead of 'I' a lot. Kinda dumb. Hyper as hell. Mostly a cheerful boi. Has gained the nickname spaghetti bear from Lefty and hates it.