Ultimate Weapon

"everyone who is not a part of us will be destroyed to return the world to being beautiful thank you for listening" Lysandre says on the Holocaster though neither of us have a flying Pokémon Kalos has developed a way to travel fast we make it to Geosenge town and get into the secret base "well you two are much smarter than I first believed" Lysandre says "CUT THE SMALL TALK HOW COULD YOU DO THIS KALOS IS YOUR HOME AND YOU WANT TO DESTROY IT AND YOU'RE ONLY GOING TO LET TEAM FLARE SURVIVE SO YOU'RE GOING TO KILL BILLIONS OF INNOCENTS AND ONLY LET CRIMINALS LIVE" I shout at him "I don't have time to talk to you" he walks off into a room having two admins battle us one sends out a Gengar while the other sends out a Sliggoo "Umbreon Foul Play on Gengar" I say "Sylveon Moonblast on Sliggoo" Serena says they both faint "now to follow Lysandre" I say "no Calem stay here" Serena says to me "I don't need you to protect me" I say she sighs "okay then come on" she says we run towards the door when she turns around pushes me goes through the door and locks it "SERENA! SERENA! THE DOOR'S LOCKED!" I shout "I know now just leave" she says I won't give up I stay banging in the door after a bit I hear "Ultimate weapon will activate in one hour" the robotic voice says I send out Chesnaught "open the door with a punch" I say Chesnaught punches the door away I return him and run down the stairs I make it to the room where the ultimate weapon's power supply is I don't see Serena but I see a large black cocoon I go to turn off the power drainage when Lysandre walks out "I'll have to stop you there" he says "WHERE'S SERENA?" I shout furiously "the girl disappeared I don't even know" he says "now do you want to try and turn off the machine and get hurt or go out and accept your fate?" He asks me "I'm not losing to the likes of you" I say "well then HAVE AT YOU" he says sending out a Mienshoa I send out Vivillon "Swords Dance" he says "Hurricane" I say it faints it in a snap "grrrr you don't know when to quit huh well Honchkrow" I return Vivillon "Umbreon Foul Play" I say Honchkrow gets hit rather hard "Steel Wing" he says "avoid" I say Umbreon jumps on Honchkrow's wing "now Foul Play" it faints it "you're much stronger then I expected Pyroar now to show you my true strength" he puts on goggles and a backpack that has multiple metal arms coming out holding a mega ring he puts it on his finger "now the battle truly begins" he says "Umbreon great job now Blastoise" I send out the large blue turtle Pokémon "now HYDRO PUMP!" I shout it hits the Pokémon with a great force "Dark Pulse" he says the Pokémon hits Blastoise for a bit of damage "Surf" I say it faints it "Blastoise return" I say "GYARADOS" he shouts "Manectric your turn" I say "so you have the type advantage but that won't help you Gyarados mega evolve" he mega evolves it "by the light of my key stone and the light of my Manectite MERGE!" I shout Manectric becomes encased in a large ball and mega evolves "why wouldn't you expect my Gyarados not having Earthquake" he says smirking "me sending out Manectric wasn't to fight your Gyarados it was for this THUNDER BOLT!" I shout Manectric strikes the control panel short circuiting it "NOOOOOOO" Lysandre shouts a large red and black Pokémon in the shape of a Y comes out of the cocoon and faints Lysandre's Gyarados the large Pokémon flies off Lysandre and the rest of team Flare evacuate the building the ultimate weapon shoots up and opens but doesn't fire I see Serena unconscious where the large cocoon was "Manectric get her down" Manectric jumps up and brings her down "good job" I return him "SERENA! SERENA! PLEASE WAKE UP! SERENA!" I shout she opens her eyes "huh C-Calem... is that you?" She ask I pull her close to me "Calem what are you doing?" She asks I can't even say anything tears form in my eyes and start running down my face "Calem are you... crying!?" She asks surprised I still can't speak I'm to relived "Calem speak to me" I stay silent but I finally form the words "I'm so glad you're okay please don't pull anything like that again" I beg her "I promise I won't" she says to me when I hear sobbing "Serena?" I ask "I was so scared that Pokémon captured me put me in that cocoon and started draining my life force until I couldn't breath everything went black I'm so sorry that I worried you" she says "no don't apologize" I say she looks up a me "NO PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WASN'T THINKING I ONLY WANTED TO PROTECT YOU BUT I ENDED UP PUTTING YOU IN MORE DANGER"

"Serena you don't need to apologize you did it to protect me if you let me follow you both of us would be dead it's not your fault" I say "no it is" she says and goes back to crying into my chest "just let it out" I say trying to comfort her after a bit she stops "thanks for being a friend Calem" she says "don't worry I'll always be there" I say to her we walk out to see Viola's older sister Alexa she pulls out a microphone "I'm here with the man who saved Kalos from Lysandre and team Flare" she says to the camera "now mister uhhh"

"Calem Calem Kinan"

"mister Kinan what did you do in there to save us all?" She asks "I can't take all the credit my friend Ser-" Serena cuts me off "nope it was all him" she says completely contradicting what I was about to say "I just walked in battled most of Lysandre's Pokémon then I mega evolved my Manectric and broke the machine and released the Pokémon that he was draining of it's life force but it really isn't much" I try to not make myself famous cause I just don't want to deal with to many people I call someone to pick us up and take us to Anistar city the ride is mostly silent when the man getting us there asks "are you Calem Kinan?" I know where this is going "yeah" I say "oh well I just wanted to say thanks for saving us all" he says to me "it really was nothing I just don't want to call attention to it" I say we make it there I get a room Serena goes in but I decide to go around town which I soon realize was a mistake "ohmigosh is that Calem" multiple lass trainers run up to me "are you Calem?" The girl asks "uh yeah I am and you guys are?" I ask slowly backing up "I'm the leader of your fan club" she says "the news cast was only two hours ago" I say I start to back up faster being genuinely being creeped out "you don't need that blonde girl from the news cast" they all get to close for comfort "well getting rather close aren't we" I say "it's fine" she says "alright NOPE" I start to run they keep chasing me I end up making it back to my room with clothing on somehow "oh hey Calem what did you do?" Serena asks me "run in fear" I say looking through the peephole "why?" She asks "for some reason even though it's been two hours since the news cast yet I now have a fan club I had to run from multiple lass trainers" I lie down one of my Pokéballs fall off the bed "Meowstic" my Pokémon cries "what how did you get out oh the Pokéball fell" I say Meowstic starts to levitate one of Serena's Pokéball and opens it bringing out her Meowstic they start playing with each other me and Serena smile at each other and laugh they eventually get tired and fall asleep "aren't they adorable?" I ask "yeah" Serena replies "well it's late we should get to sleep" I say "I think I'll stay up for a bit longer" I walk into the bathroom and put on my pajamas "well goodnight Serena" I say "night" I fall asleep