Chapter 1| Classroom

. . .
"Hey..."
. . .
"You need to wake up."

You suddenly jolt awake and quickly stand your head up off the desk. You panic realizing class ended and you were the only one there... but in the corner of your eye, you see him. Shuichi Saihara. You couldnt help but stare at him. His eyes, his hair, his outfit. Everything about him was so handsome.

"Hello? Are you okay?"
"H-huh? Oh.. uh.. yeah. Sorry.. i spaced out." You blushed as your words studdered.
"Well.. what were you doing here all alone?" He said with a concerned face.
"As you can tell i.. Might've fell asleep and didnt wake up.. I'm a heavy sleeper." "As for you, I could say the same thing. Why were you here watching me?"
"W-watching you?! I wasnt watching you. I was just making sure nothing happened to you since.. nobodys here right now." Shuichi said sincerely.
"Why did you come back into the classroom? Its after hours.."
"Why do you ask so many questions? Jeez.. I came back for some things."

As you finally believed Shuichi, you looked around the classroom while he shoved some things messily in his bag. You noticed a book in Shuichi's hand. It didnt have a title, just a plain book. As he was about to put it in, you asked him."H-hey, Shuichi?.." You said while looking at his book. He noticed and quickly shuffled it in his bag. "Yeah?"
"What's that book? Is it like.. a diary?"
Shuichi looked flustered as he took in your question. "D-diary? N-no! Its j-just.. a book." Shuichi closed up his bag, not wanting to continue the conversation. You got out your seat to grab your things, and left the classroom with Shuichi. As you both awkwardly walked out the school, you couldnt help it anymore. "Shuichi!.." "Hm?" "I-I..." And it finally came out. "C-Can I come over to your dorm?! I want to talk to you more!" You stopped walking and turned to Shuichi as you said this. He also stopped as his mouth was slightly open, face turning red. ". . ."
". . ."
"Y-yeah. I want to talk to you more too."
As you walked to his dorm, he suddenly got closer to you. You could feel his arm close to yours. Then, you felt something warm grab your hand. You realise that its Shuichi's hand. You look back up and him and see his face is getting even more red. His breathing is getting heavier. You hold his hand tight. In the corner of you eye, you see him start smiling, his eyebrows changing. He looks like hes..daydreaming? You start thinking too.