Chapter 3| It's Getting Hot in Here

. . .
You knew Shuichi was weird. You've seen him act weird around his "friends" before. He tries to hide that side of him, but it shows sometimes. And for some reason its..attractive. You love when he acts like that. You like when he starts dreaming and breathing hard.
. . .
You cant believe what you just said. Shuichi looks like he cant believe what you just said. But, he wants to stop the act. He wants to show that side of him hes been hiding from me.
"E-Excuse me but.. could you go outside for a sec?.." Shuichi stammered as he started sweating. "Huh? Oh.. okay. I'll just be right out your door." You walked out the dorm and turned around when to door slammed shut. I guess it was really important. You stood there, shocked that he just did that. Maybe he locked you out? He probably doesnt like me.. you thought. You sat down next to the door to relax when you heard something from inside his room. It was very faint, so you put your ear to the door. It was still very quiet, but you couldnt understand what was going on. "Haah...aah...ngh~! Mmf~..yes....yes~!.. m-mm....i can't wait to see what you feel like..y/n..~" You couldnt believe what you were hearing. Actually, you could. There were rumors that he did this, but you never believed it. It was probably Miu, since shes in the dorm next to him. How loud was he being? The door finally opened. Shuichi looked sweaty, breathing fast and heavy. He pulled you into the room quick and slammed the door, locking it. "Haah..ah..Y/N,,ahh.." You stood there, close to Shuichi. You knew you wanted to do this. You knew he wanted to do this. So, you gave in.

(Warning, this is wear it really gets nsfw. You have been warned. I wont go easy on you.)

You passionately kiss Shuichi mouth to mouth. You can feel his warn breath float in your mouth, turning you on even more. His tounge is trying to go into your mouth, and you let it in. You both tounge kiss for 10 seconds until Shuichi pushes you on top of the bed. "Gah!~" You moan as you hit the small bed. Shuichi was now on top of you, warm, sweaty, and blood dripping down his nose. "I cant wait anymore..haah...take your clothes off..haah..mmf...I want to play with you..before we get started~.." you're enchanted by his voice. Demanding and soothing. You quickly follow the command. You take off your shirt and skirt, but leave the rest to Shuichi. "Aah...you're so beautiful..like nothing jve ever seen.." He ran his hands down your waist, up to you're stomach, and stopping at your bra. You felt his warm breath run down you and close your eyes. God it was so hot. He lifted up your bra, both his hands moving up to your breasts. "Ngh.. S-Shuichi..~ A-Aah!~" He harshly massaged the left one while grabbing your side with the other hand. "Ngh!~ Shuichi!~~ Aah!!~~~" His breath got heavier as you felt a liquid dripping down your stomach. "Ngh~" His hands left your body as he moved down to your panties. His cold blood hitting your underwear. Shuichi pulled them down your thighs, down your legs, and then throwing them on the floor. You heard him shuffle, cloth dropping down to the floor. You slightly open your eyes to see Shuichi over you, blood still dripping down his neck, and.. his shirt is off. You go more down to realise you're both completely naked. "Y/N..are you ready?" Drool dripped down his chest. You nodded your head, as you wanted to save your voice until you needed to. He lowered himself down to your gates. You could feel him pulsating. As his tip slid quickly into you, you were finally ready to let it out. "Aah~~!! Shuichi~~!! Shuichi~~! Mmf~~.. mm~~.." You could barely hear him, but as he got deeper in, he was hiding his moans. "Ngh..~ Hgn~" "S-Shuichi..dont hide it.. I want to hear you moan~" All of a sudden, he slid everything into you. "Haah!!~ Shuichi!!~~ Aah!!~~ Haah..ahh..ngh~~"
"Ngh!!~ Y/N!!~~ Mmf!!~ Yes!~~ Gaah~~
..haah..mm...aahh.." As you came, Shuichi has able to go deeper, faster. Suddenly you felt his warm liquid inside of you. "ngh-- GAAH!!~~~ HAAH!!~~~ MMFM~~Y/N~~" "Shuichi!~~♡ Faster!!~~♡♡" He followed your commands, and you whimpered and moaned. The session lasted for around 20 minutes, and you completely forgot everything on your mind. "Haah...ah...Y/N...are you pleased?~ "I am..haah..ah.."

Shuichi pulled out, cum dripping on you. "Mmf.. sorry. I'm so messy..haah.."  You didnt realise the sheets were soaked wet. "Aah~ Shuichi!~.." He laid on top of you, his member slapping your side, his face between your boobs. He hugged you tight, and so did you. Cold liquid dripped down your sides, and you looked down to see him crying silently. "Haah...haah.......ah.." "Y/N.. I love you...*sniff*..."