First day of school

It's your first day of school. (for some reason it's Friday.) You had a MAJOR glow up during the summer. You're sleeping. Your alarm suddenly goes off. You get out of bed with excitement. "EEEK, first dayyy!" You go to your bathroom and take a shower. Since you woke up at 6:00 AM, which is early, you got to take a decent shower. 25 minutes go by and you get out the shower. You brush your teeth and wash your face. You have a towel wrapped around you. You go to your room and get dressed. You're wearing a black crop top with denim ripped jeans. You look in the mirror and smile. Then you walk downstairs and eat pancakes your mom made you. After eating you hear the bus arrive. "Woah, just in time!" You say. You arrive at school. You see your best friend Alissa Standing in front of the bus door waiting. You get out your bus and hug Alissa. 

Y/N: OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH AH!

Alissa: Me too! 

*Bell rings*

Both: Aww.

Alissa: I have detention for 2 weeks from last year... Just remembered :/

Y/N: Woah Alissa, You're always in trouble!!

Alissa: It's fine. See you at lunch!

Y/N: Cya!

*Class starts*

Ms.Sara: Today we will be learning about each other.  Who's going first?

Y/N: Me, please! 

Ms.Sara: Okay! 

*Y/N stands up*

*Mattia's mind*

Woahh, when did Y/N get so fucking hot? She's so hot I must ask her to be friends. Damn, how have I not noticed this...

Y/N: Okay my name is Y/N. My favorite color is black and pink. And my best friend is Alissa. She's not in this class but I love her.

Ms.Sara: Okay, Mattia goes next.

*Mattia spaces out and blushes at Y/N*

*Y/N Notices. Y/N blushes too.* 

Ms.Sara: Mattia?

Mattia: Hm? OH, I'm next.

*The class laughs*

Mattia: Okay so I'm Mattia and uhh My favorite color is black. My best friend is Ale.

*The whole class introduces themself*

~*lunch*~

Alissa: Oh my god, I missed you so much!

Y/N: Me too. I think Mattia is starting to notice mee!! 

Alissa: Oooh! *winks*

Y/N: LOL! Girl bye. *giggles*

*Mattia sits next to Y/N*

Mattia: H-Hi.

Y/N: H-Hi Mattia.

Alissa: Ugh, gross. *walks away*

Y/N: Oh please.

Mattia: Fuck she's so cute.

Mattia: D-Did I just say that out loud...

Y/N: Holyy.. Yes.

Mattia: *Facepalms* Sorry.

*Y/N's mind*

I'll tease him hehe... I mean I do really like him.

Y/N: Lmao It's fine... Daddy

*You watch Mattia get as hard as a rock*

Mattia: F-fuck baby I'm so h-horny

Y/N: S-same let's go daddy.

Mattia: A-Alright mamas

*You and Mattia go to your house*

Y/N: F-Fuck daddy I've liked you for years now.

Mattia: D-damn baby I didn't knoww.

Y/N: Yeah yeah.. Let's just do it

You and Mattia start making out. You start walking to the room as you still make out with him. He pushes you on the bed while pinning you down. He rips your pants and panties on. You take his pants and boxers off. You spit on his dick and start sucking while stroking his dick. Mattia moans loudly. He pushes your head. After deepthroating his dick for 10 minutes, Mattia flips you over. He Starts giving you hickeys. He moves down to your clit. He sucks your clit. You moan so loudly and start screaming. "F-fuck daddy, I'm already close" You say. He starts fingering you. "I didn't even get to stick the tip in!" You cum.

Y/N: That felt so good daddy. Let's fuck more.

Mattia: Bet, but me and Ale and are hosting a party. Wanna come baby?

Y/N: Fuck yeah daddy.

Mattia: Bet, count it as our first date.

Y/N: Yayy :D

*~TO BE CONTINUED~*

This is my first story so please don't make fun of it LMFAOAOOA-

Please add this shit to your reading list and uhh follow my dumbass because I make smuts for you dirties. Comment people you want smuts with! (This isn't the end of this smut btw) ANYWAYS I also make normal Fan Fics so stay tuned for that! :D

Word count: 695 words.