𝗦𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗣𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗢𝗙 𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗢𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 | 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥

A BABY GIRL WITH GREEN EYES RELEASED A ADORABLE LAUGH AS HER FATHER TICKLED HER

A BABY GIRL WITH GREEN EYES RELEASED A ADORABLE LAUGH AS HER FATHER TICKLED HER. The baby girl — Nya Nicole Jonas — had been dressed in her cute pajamas that was a gift from her Uncle Kevin and Aunt Danielle. Nya also had specs of her curly black hair starting to come in as well. Elisa Evans-Jonas smiled softly at the warm sight as Nya laughed while her father, Nick Jonas tickled his little princess. The family of three are lying on the master bed together while Nick and Elisa were trying to get their baby girl to sleep — at least, that's what they planned to do originally, they're too busy with their baby daughter now.

Elisa smiled as Nya gave a adorable baby giggle, grabbing her parents fingers. Ever since both of them had Nya, neither one of them has managed to stop smiling, especially Nick. Having a little girl with the woman he loved was the best thing that ever happened to him — even though his two older brothers started their own little families with their wives before them, Nick was now a leader within his own little family and he loved them so much, making a promise to protect them.

As Nya played with her parents' fingers, both Elisa and Nick shared a kiss. "I love you and Nya so much, Eli." Nick said once they pulled away.

Elisa smiled. "We love you so much too, Nicky."

Being her adorable self, Nya giggled and rolled onto her stomach, crawling over to her parents. Elisa smiled softly down at her daughter as she picked Nya up and held her in her arms, Nick smiled and gently pulled his wife and daughter closer to him. The two proud parents staring down at their child that they both created.

Nya giggled as she stared up at her parents from her mother's arms, making a few baby babble squeals and laughs.

"Mommy and daddy love you so much, Nya Nichole Jonas."

Nya smiled goofily and released a adorable baby laugh again before she suddenly felt sleepy. As Nya let out a yawn, both Elisa and Nick went over to the crib to tuck their baby girl in. Once they reached the crib, Elisa laid Nya inside the crib and pulled the blanket up so, she wouldn't get cold.

Nya let out one last yawn as she fell asleep. Elisa rested her head on Nick's shoulder while he wrapped a arm around her, pulling her close to him as the two smiled at their daughter before they headed on to sleep as well.

The of them were married and even had a daughter of their own. In this moment, they were happy.

( author's note )

Bam! This is the sneak peek of a future chapter for ROLLERCOASTER. And it is also the last chapter, meaning the prequel has come to an end.

BUT I am planning to make a Camp Rock AU book either tomorrow or Saturday. It's an AU but with both movies. So, keep an eye out for it!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 > 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 | 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 🎉