The 'After' party

Bakugou P.O.V.
Denki didn't even give me a dare, it was more of a death sentence. He told me to take Kiri over to a tree, wall slam and I'd have to take things from there... Two things... I couldn't stop it, and I had to let Mina and the others follow me. "What the hell?! No, I'm not doing that you asshole! I'm leaving..." Kiri chased after me, with his skirt bouncing as he ran. "Then I am too!" The plan was actually working. I went around a corner and started to cough signalling the others to follow. After I got to a boulder I sighed and sat down against it. "Good god..." I breathily said. "What did they want you to do?" I stood up and started walking towards Kiri, "You really wanna know?" He became flustered... "Y-yes?" I slammed my hand against the tree behind him, he tried going under it. I put one leg in his way, the other between his. I was now his height beings that I had both my knees bent. "K-K-Katsuki?" He studdered as I replaced my hand with my forearm, bringing me closer to his face. I brought my free hand to his collar chain, pulled his head closer to mine. I secretly flipped off Mina and the others knowing they were in the tree above us, recording.

Kiri P.O.V.
When he slammed his hand on the tree, I knew shit was about to go down. I was still surprised when he pulled the collar though. I felt his lips come in contact with mine, I could feel him forcing his tounge into my mouth. Searching everywhere for an opening. I opened my mouth slightly allowing entry. I could feel him breathing down my neck, it sent shivers everywhere in my body. Once he pulled away we both were out of breath. "Why'd you stop?" I panted with a seductive smirk on my face. "Let's go back to my place, there's a little more... privacy there~." He said giving me the same seductive look. "P-privacy? Wh-why do we need that?" I said extremely flustered as the seductive look was wiped from my face and was replaced with red, hot feelings. He picked me up and set me on his shoulder. "Hey! Put me down!" I yelled. "You can't tell me what to do when you have that collar on, you're mine now." I went to take the collar off and I guess he felt the movement cause he grabbed my wrists and set me down. He then tied them with his stashed tie. He had been planning something this whole time! He never carries a tie! I finally gave in after about 10 more minutes of walking. When we got into his room, I held out my wrists. "Can ya let me go now?" I said still flustered. "I would but... No. It's too cute when you're all tied up for daddy~" he huffed into my ear, sending shivers down my spine once again. "K-Katsuki~" I responded to the shivers. I felt a hand graze over my abs, then my pecs. He started to mess with the small buds on my pecs. "Katsuki~!" I released a small moan. He started nibbling on the soft spot on my neck. I bit my lower lip in pleasure.

Bakugou P.O.V.
I didn't know he was so sensitive. I can use this to my advantage. "Did I hear a moan in there?" I looked up at the blushing redhead. Yet he said nothing. Just stared at me with his endless red lustfull eyes. "I'll take that as a yes. Also taking that as a plead for more~." I said seductively. I started twisting the small buds ever so slightly. "Gah! Katsuki~! S-stop teasing me!" "I will when you stop studdering, and if you think THIS is teasing, your in for a long ride." I replied to Kiri's moans. I slid my hand down his skirt and bright pink panties, (Mina made Kiri wear them.) I started to play around with his erect cock. "K-Katsuki~! J-just fuck me already~!" He panted like a thirsty dog. "You decided to take the dare~. You could've just left the party~. Buuuut you wanted to show me what you wanted~. So that's what I'll give you~." I whispered into his ear seductively, and in one swift motion I ripped off his panties. Leaving his cock now in the open. "What ya waiting for... Katsuki~?" He said knowing when he says my name like that, it turns me on more. "You little slut..." I responded seeing that he wanted the same as me. "Like you said~... I'm yours now~. I can't control what you do to me anymore~." I lifted his wrists above his head and tied them to the bed with some spare rope I found laying around. "A little kinky don't ya think~?" "That's the point shitty-hair." I hissed at him. "Don't you talk back to me." I scoffed. "Okay master~." Now he's REALLY turning me on. "Dammit Eijiro..." "Something wrong, master~?" I had pulled down my pants and boxers while he was talking and he didn't know I had lined myself up with his ass already. In one quick movement I penetrated his tight asshole. "KATSUKI~! Master~!" I waited for him to give me the ok to move. "Whenever your ok, daddy~." The more he called me these names, not only the more flustered I get, but the harder I get. I moved sort of slowly at first. "Faster, master~! Harder~!" He moaned out the names I loved. "Getting needy for daddy are we~?" I finally spoke. Panting, his face created a very lewd expression when he looked at me. When I hit his prostate once, he moaned my name very loudly. "Katsuki~! Gah~!" I moved my face to his, "Found it~." I whispered in his ear. Then nibbling on it. I lifted his theigh to get a better angle at his prostate. Since he was so sensitive as is, I abused this spot as much as possible. Thrusting over and over, hitting his prostate every time. I could tell he was reaching his climax. So was I. "Eijiro~!" "Katsuki~!" We moaned each other's names as we came.

Once we were finished. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I could barely walk so taking a shower was hard. Kirishima went next, he had time to gather some energy though. I layed on my bed, on my back. I fell asleep to the comfort of Kirishima cuddling up to me.