WYATT MILLER

NAME
→Wyatt Miller

NICKNAMES
→Wy, Hot head, Hot tempered

AGE
→fourteen

SEX
→male

GENDER
→male

PRONOUNS
→he/him

'Beep beep Richie'

PERSONALITY
→Wyatt is a very interest young boy, he's so sarcastic that sometimes you cannot even tell if he's joking or not. He's also very stubborn, once he says no, it'll be very hard to convince him otherwise. He tends to curse and comment in appropriately at times, and is quite the flirt and a tease, he finds it fun, so sometimes you don't even know if he genuinely likes you or not. Wyatt also has a horrible temper and anger issues, hence why his nicknames are 'hot head' and 'hot tempered' one time he almost punched a teacher in the face because they were getting on his nerves. He may seem very complicated to be friends with, which is indeed true, but he tries his best to be a great friend, he loves to take care of his friends because of how independent he is, he was forced at an early childhood to become independent, but he didn't really mind it. Usually whenever Wyatts scared, or frightened he'll act completely fine on the outside but on the inside he'll be terrified, also in fight or flight situations, he'll usually fight.

BACKSTORY
→Wyatt had both his parents, his mother and father in his life until his father died in a fatal car crash. Due to this, his mother started to work a lot more to keep up with the taxes, and also did this so that she could try and forget about her husbands crash, because of this, Wyatt was forced to become independent and learn how to live on his own.

FLAWS
→Wyatts short temper even makes him irritated at times, sometimes he'll forget what he did after either arguing with someone or beating someone up.

'You know it costs zero dollars to be a decent human being right?'

FACE CLAIM
→Dylan Kingswell

⌜LOSER?⌟→Wyatt is indeed apart of the losers club

LOSER?
→Wyatt is indeed apart of the losers club

WHY ARE THEY A LOSER
→he's apart of the losers club due to his anger issues and short temper, and because he has mild hallucinations, which caused him to not believe in pennywise at first.

FRIENDS
→his friends are the losers club excluding Richie.

FRENEMIES
→even though they have a similar sense in humor, Richie and Wyatt do not get along at all, in fact, they hate each other, they bicker and argue all the time, which sometimes annoys everyone around them.

ENEMIES
→Wyatt is enemies with the bowers gang due to the fact that he stood up for the losers club before they were friends, and he managed to throw a couple of punches at Henry, leaving a black eye that stayed for about three weeks.

'Shut up before I shove those glasses up your asshole'

HOBBIES
Wyatt loves to skate board, it seems to be the only thing that manages to make him calm whenever he's angry.

INTERESTS
→Wyatt loves it whenever people play with his hair, or whenever he plays with other people's hair, it's just a soothing mechanism to him, it just helps him calm down aside from skate boarding.

DISINTERESTS
→Wyatt hates homophobia, and if he senses even the littlest bit of homophobia from you, then he'll punch you right in the face.

'Are you kidding me Bill? I'm literally bleeding from my side and you want to go back?'

SEXUALITY
→Wyatt is strictly Pansexual

LOVE INTEREST
→Bill Denbrough

BACK UP LOVE INTEREST
→Stanley Uris, and Eddie Kaspbrak

PAST LOVE INTERESTS
→Beverly Marsh

RELATIONSHIP STATUS
→Wyatt is currently single

PAST RELATIONSHIPS
→before becoming friends with the losers club, him and Beverly actually used to date, but they just thought that they'd be better off as friends

'Me? Im scared of disappointment, stupid i know'

PHOBIAS
→atychiphobia, atychiphobia is a phobia of disappointment

FIRSR ENCOUNTER WITH PENNYWISE
→Wyatt was currently asleep when he got the sudden urge to take a glass of water, so he got up from his spot and started to walk towards the kitchen, but he only saw his mother, with a dim light in the room.

"What's wrong?" He asked his mother, whom didn't answer him until two minutes later. "I'm so disappointed in you" she said in a bitter tone, arms crossed over her chest whilst shaking her head.

Wyatt felt his heart shatter, and his hands starting to shake. "Why-why what did I do?" He asked, biting his lower lip. "I don't want a homosexual in my house, you demon" the mother spar, his hands shaking even more.

That's when his mother started to become even taller, her eyes turning into an amber color, and her hair turning into an orange like color. "Wy here is a homosexual, what a disappointment" It teased, causing Wyatt to grab a near by base and quickly throw it at its head. But it only disappeared before it could hit him. The case shattered onto the floor, and he quickly cleaned it up before his mother woke up

DO THEY BELIEVE IN PENNYWISE AT FIRST?
→no, from his first encounter with pennywise, he believed that they were all just a figment of his hallucinations

WHAT MAKES THEM SNAP
→Wyatt will snap as soon as he senses homophobia from anyone but his family

'Go die in a hole'