STOP THIS PLEASE

Please everyone be aware that starting June 1st people will be posting horrible things to slander and hurt the LGBTQ+ community. Please turn off autoplay on twitter, as that's where they post most. what they post consists of videos of violent acts of homophobia. This can include videos of them killing people in the LGBTQ+ community.

     Do not respond to any dm's on any social media platform that ask things along the lines of 'what are you afraid of?' simply block and report them. Their symbol is an upside down T with a circle in the middle. Stay safe everyone!

      And if anyone participating in those horrible things are reading this..... FUCK YOU FOR BEING SO HORRIBLE AND MAKING ME SCARED OF MY OWN BIRTH MONTH. WE ALLIES AND PEOPLE IN THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY WILL RESPECT THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T LIKE THEM BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DO THAT. WE RESPECT YOUR OPINION BUT PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. THESE ACTS ARE HORRIFYING, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ARE PROMOTING THAT KIND OF VIOLENCE TOWARDS OTHER PEOPLE, NOT JUST PEOPLE IN THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY.

   ANYONE READING THIS PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ON YOUR PROFILE AND STORIES. PEOPLE CAN AND MOST LIKELY WILL BE HARMED BECAUSE OF THESE PEOPLE'S ACTIONS, NOT JUST PEOPLE FROM THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY. PLEASE STAY SAFE. TAG AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN AND PASS THIS MESSAGE ON. DO NOT LET THEM RUIN YOUR MONTH AND DO NOT LET THEM RUIN YOUR'S OR ANYONE'S LIVES. THEY ARE YOUR LIVES SO LIVE THEM FOR YOURSELF.