//two//

Shorter pages from here on out, but this way I can write it out faster for you, and that pages aren't a million words long. Have a good day/night loves~widow.
————————————————————————
The boys all arrived at school safely, Georgie;exited to show off his sweater, and his stickers. While Bill and Eddie, had leaned their bikes against the brick wall on the east side of the school. The two boys walked to class together, they only had three hours together sadly. Unlike eddie;Bill, had friend's in their grade; beverly and stanley. Eddie hadn't interacted with the two much, he spent most of his time with the bowers gang and connor.   Henry was never a big fan of eddies friendship with Bill, but promised to leave him and Georgie out of fights. As for other kids, they weren't as lucky. Eddie hated it when his older Friends would pick fights with people. They were annoying and cocky. Bill sat down, the seat next to eddie. On the other side of eddie, sat Greta Bowie. He rolled his eyes, this girl had always been a snob just because her father worked at the pharmacy and got some okay payment . He had seen the brat pushing past a pretty red-head girl in the hall. The girl had usually been walking beside a dark haired boy with glasses. Eddie knew neither of them, personally.
        Patrick had written some rude things about the one boy, Toizer on the bathroom stall. And he had heard rumors about the red-head, especially from  bowers. Although, bill had told him that they were just rumors. Bill really had been found of the red-head.

     Eddie would never go up to them at this time. His freinds had picked on the two, which he wouldn't be surprised if the two would think he was in on it.  And either way, just because bill was friends with the two, doesn't mean that they would get along.    Eddie was brought back into mind as his teacher, began to point at the chalkboard with a long thin ruler. "It's time to start the day sleepyheads." The teacher would mumble, and with groans the class would pull out their books.

It had been a few hours, and time for lunch.eddie walked down the hall, the cafeteria had been at the far end. Not so much latter,He got knocked over by victor, who was throwing prices of paper across the halls at belch. Eddie  had been nocked onto the ground by the collision with the taller boy. " oh? Hi Edward." Victor said, backing away. "It's eddie,Vic." Eds rose to his feet, dusting himself off. "Right. " Victor replied, grabbing ahold of belches hat, who had came up beside the two. "Where are you heading?" Belch asked, ignoring victor, who had messed around with the strap of the hat. "Lunch, as should you two." They groaned, and followed the smaller boy.
Soon the three of them were walking together down the halls, then they arrived; gathering there lunch treys and settling down at the back of the room. Not to long after, Eddie saw Henry pushing past bills freinds, who were on their way to a table. Patrick, not far behind him; picked up a dropped apple, and licked the side of it before resting it back onto the curly haired boys plate. The poor kid twisting his face in disgust.

    Eddie watched with wonder, as two more people joined bill at his table. One, was a chubby boy; Ben. He had heard of him before. The other kid was the tozier kid. Eddie looked at his plate, not wanting to stare at the go up too long.

     Henry seated himself next to eddie, ruffling at his hair for a quick second. Eddie pulled away, sticking out his tongue in annoyance. "Quit making that face, Eddie. You look like you're shitting yourself." Henry snickered, grabbing ahold of a pudding cup from eddies lunchbox. Eddie never minded sharing his food, he had plenty at home, and he knew Henry didn't. He wouldn't try to tell Patrick no. And alas, Victor and belch, were at least a little sane.    "Look at those losers" Patrick sneered, narrowing his eyes at bills table.    Eddie hopes that for once the group wouldn't attempt to kill the poor kids.

                                 ~