{Chapter 3: The Den}

Sithus and WindStream got to the Den as she spotted 4 people in the Den.  "Who are those people Sithus?" Said WindStream, " My friends Verktren, Loner, Vale and ,Aryn" Said Sithus. "Ok!" Said WindStream. All of the wolfs spotted WindStream "Who's this Sithus" Said Verktren, "my friend" Said Sithus, "Whats her name" Said Verktren, "WindStream" Said Sithus, Verktren got up and went over to a rock in the Den and sat on it as he wanted everyone's attention. "Is he the owner of the Den" Asked WindStream, "mhm"Said Sithus nodding his head, 

"Sithus, Loner, and ,Aryn we have a new member witch is WindStream" Verktren Pronounced, "Sithus WindStream go hunt food, Loner go get Vale back to the Den and watch the pup Aryn" Said Verktren walking down the rock. Sithus and WindStream walked out of the den

"They all looked like us" Said WindStream, "I know" Said Sithus, The sky was darker as Sithus and WindStream hopped throw the wet flower patch. Until WindStream spotted out a dear "Sithus there's a dear!" Said WindStream, "go catch it" Said Sithus, "O-Ok.." WindStream said in a shaking voice. WindStream crouched down waiting to pounce at the dear as the dear was looking at the Blazeing sunset. Then WindStream pounced as WindStreams Fangs came out as they dug into the deer's Chest. As the deer kicked and WindStream pulled Chucks of meat of the the deer's chest.

The deer fell to the ground as Sithus got in there and Sithus helped pull the deer with WindStream. Blood dripping out of WindStreams mouth she Said " I'm starving" Said WindStream  "Same"Said Sithus. Sithus and WindStream got the deer back to the Den as they got in dropping it on the hard cold floor.  "Good Catch time to eat Wolf's!" Said Verktren. Everyone sprinted over to the deer as everyone ate.

WindStream looked over as Aryn was siting in the corner cold and hungry "WindStreams P.O.V" Who would leave a little puppy over there?" "Come here Aryn" Said WindStream, as Aryn tilted her head then Aryn ran over.WindStream put Aryn's head through all of the Wolf's and Aryn ate and WindStream stuck her head in as they all ate.

After eating the only thing left of the deer were it's bones. "Sithus throw the bones out of the Den" Verktren Said, Sithus got up and threw the bones out of the den. "Hello WindStream!" Said Loner, "Hello!" Said WindStream, "Wanna be friends" Asked Loner, "Of course" Said WindStream. WindStream walk over to Aryn as she was sound asleep WindStream layed down next to her and fell cold asleep. Sithus came over and slept next to Windstream in the cold ground. As everyone fell asleep.