BTS THEORY

Ok lets start with the songs i think are in the circle, the circle i’m talking about is 

this circle

You might be thinking “what about it” but little do you know there is a lot about it
then you think. A lot about the BTS album Map of the Soul 7. I have a theory about this circle and what it has to do with the BTS album. 

To start with Intro: Persona was sung by RM the leader and rapper of BTS. And as you see in the circle is persona. What this song is about is basically the search for your true self. Persona is questioning who you are and you will become if you ever get to that state. Persona means “the aspect of someone’s character that is presented to or preserved by others”. That's what google said anyway my definition is kinda different in different words. Persona the thought of doubting yourself and rethinking your decisions in life. I think that’s what namjoon was trying to say. He was questioning himself and his life before it got any further. 

The other songs tack 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 10, 20, and 18 dont count. 0.1- 0.5 are basically 
in the persona album so they don't really count in the Map of the Soul 7 album. 10, 20, and 18 don't count because ON(Feat.Sia) is a second song featured by someone. We are Bulletproof: the Eternal doesn’t count because it didn't have a music video for all of them but it is still pretty serious talking about their lives the same with louder than bombs. It doesn't have a video but it’s talking about still being in the circle. The reason Black Swan and ON is in the circle is because they both have music videos. Black Swan was released first, the reason for this is because it’s them talking about their past and their past selves. ON was released second with a music video about who they are now figuring themselves out and not questioning it anymore. You may have noticed this but persona was released with persona album and this album but persona is in the circle with other songs from Map of the Soul 7 album. This was before he figured himself out and with the group they slowly understood who they were starting with Black Swan. 

Moving on to Suga’s song Shadow was released January 9, 2020 and a few 
days later The Black Swan Art Film was released on the 17th. RM's persona was released march 27, 2019 and Boy with Luv was released a few weeks later on April 12, 2019. Such a coincidence that their songs were released the same time as their comebacks. Anyway, Persona may seem more upbeat with colorful outfits and happy vibes but still a serious topic as was boy with luv. But Suga’s song shadow was more dark as it seemed and talking about the past and not what they are but who they were, who he was before. In Persona RM says “just let me fly” but Suga says “don’t let me fly” they overlap each other into something positive and or negative. Suga also talks about how stressful and harsh his upcoming fame was and now that he has it he’s afraid of everything he does. People think that once you have fame everything will be perfect in life but it’s not as it seems to be. 

Now J-Hope’s Ego was released on february 2nd, 2020 and BTS ON was released
only a few weeks later not to close together but to far apart. ON and Ego have a connection as well, ON being a more positive song, the same as Ego. In Ego J-Hope is talking about not how he has a big “ego” and is so attractive or has an extremely good personality but no he’s talking about how confident he is and that everyone should learn to be more confident and as he says “trust yourself”. It’s about him overcoming the negative past and learning to “trust himself”.