⇢ 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴

mihyo / jirae 

jihyo (twice) x mira (solo)

real relationship ⇢ best friends

ship reasoning ⇢ jihyo and mira were both born in 1997. they are always so cute with each other and act like they are sisters. they met each other at a mall during a twice fansign in 2016 and jihyo said that she really admired mira's vocals, they have been close friends ever since. 

mijun / yeonrae 

yeonjun (txt) x mira (solo)

real relationship ⇢ labelmates / slight friends

ship reasoning ⇢ yeonjun seems to fanboy over mira a lot which makes mira laugh at him and tease him, they don't interact a lot, but when they react to one another they always imitate each other.

lizrae 

lisa (blackpink) x mira (solo)

real relationship ⇢ close friends

ship reasoning ⇢ lisa and mira have been close friends ever since blackpink's debut in 2016. lisa admires mira's vocals and mira admires lisa's dancing abilities. they laugh a lot when they are with each other and like to tease each other.

mikook / jungrae 

jungkook (bts) x mira (solo)

real relationship ⇢ dating 

ship reasoning ⇢ the two were at an award show when mira tripped and fell, jungkook went over to her to see if she was okay, the two just laughed it off. on a vlive that happened in 2019, the two accidentally kissed each other which made everyone ship them, however they had been dating since december of 2018. jungkook decided it was time to come out to the public and told everyone what was actually going on between them.