Friend Hangout Rules

Hello, this is where the rules will be.

I'm aware that underage kids may be on this book, so please keep this family-friendly. Mentions of rape, pedophilia, kidnapping, etc will not be tolerated.

Please do not share personal information like your location or full name. No matter how cautious you may be, that information could be used against you and put you in harms way.

Be respectful of everyone, their sexuality, and their gender. This is not where we judge people, it's where we chat and have fun without spamming other authors in their comment section.

Handle situations with an open mindset and be mature, you can do that while having fun and it makes everyone happy.

That's all I can think of rn. I'll update this if I believe other rules are needed. I trust that you all can make this a respectful hangout where everyone can have fun, so keep these rules in mind. I'm willing to host this book and have my notifications spammed as quarantine is making everyone a little crazy, but I WILL delete this book if the rules are broken on a regular basis. I do not want to put people in danger or have their mental state harmed, so I will do whatever it takes to keep this safe and light-hearted.

That being said, just have fun with this and make new friends. 😊