MAYDAY. (Logicality)

(Based on the MAYDAY song by TheFatRat.)
(Listen to the song and it might make more sense.)

Logan is a scientist. Patton is an astronaut. Simple as that. If you want to get into deeper details... Logan and Patton are married. After Patton was commissioned to go into space, Logan volunteered to work with Patton down on earth. They kept in touch and kept updates working well. Everything was fine. Until.... A meteor shower. Patton was stranded. And it took a few days to find him. It started as a small voice that they couldn't make out, but then... They heard Patton's voice. "Can you hear my voice... Coming through the noise?" Patton said. "I'm floating through outer space.. I'm lost and I can't find a way... All the lights going dark and my hopes destroyed.." He took a deep breath. "Help me... Is anyone there? Save me.... I'm running out of air." He paused once more. "Calling out MAYDAY." Logan froze, listening intently. He shook his head. "No... Patton.." "Logan? Can you hear me?" Logan nodded, now realizing that Patton can't see him. "I can hear you... I'm here Patton." Patton took a shallow breath. "I'm sorry... I should've listened to you..." "No... It's okay.." Patton paused. "I wish I could see you..." Logan nodded sadly. "I wish I could hold you.." He said, holding back tears. "My air is dangerously low... I think.. in a few minutes..." Logan winced. "I love you..." Logan froze. "I- I love you too Patton..." Then his line went dead, nothing more coming through the signal.

(Its a bit butchered and stuff but.. It's like 11:00. (Seriously though, listening to the song might help a little. (it's kind of electronic music...  But.. all in all it's an amazing song.))