3.Morin

Hayes POV
I went down stairs and Ruby was sleeping with Nash on the couch. I walked into the kitchen and there was a note on the fridge it said "dear kids, we never told u this but the grown ups went somewhere and we took Sky with us but we'll be back in two weeks we just needed a break from all of you kids so don't do that anything crazy.
Love,All of us" I looked at the time it was 9:54pm I was really tried so I went upstairs and put on my basketball shorts and a hoodie and jumped into bed and got under the covers with Hazel I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me and fell asleep after that.
••••••••••••••••••••••••• NEXT DAY
Hazel POV
I was awaking by the sun shinning in my face. I rubbed my eyes open and got up or at least tried to I saw Hayes holding me I smiled and stayed there watching Hayes sleep. He woke up and saw me watching him and he kisses my forehead and butterflies erupted in my stomach I feel blood rush up to my cheeks "Good Morning Hazel" "Morin Hayes" we stayed in each other's arms for a while then Ruby runs through the door she did "oh I see what's going on here" and winked I giggled I covered my mouth with hand "Why'd you cover your mouth with your hand?"
"I don't really giggle"
"Well I think it's cute" I blushed "Come on Hayes Get up so we can go eat!"
"No I wanna stay here with you" he sat on top of me "Hayes get off please"
"Only if you stay with me"
"No I want food" I frowned
"Fine" he gave in "yay thank you"
•••••••••••••••••
Out of ideas but thanks for reading Lovlies- Kayla✖️🌌💿