Leo's POV 9

My other demigod friends were not bad with tools, surprisingly.
We worked together pretty well, not as well as I had with Calypso, but not bad.
Finally the hull was repaired.
I took a step back from my work, and admired my ship.
Jason clapped my shoulder,"Good work, man."
I smiled,"Psshaw. This was easy."
"Good." Percy groaned,"Are we done now?"
"Well, the repairs on the ship are done. Now, I have to fix my GPS, hook up Festus, and sail." When I said this, I felt sad. The chances of me finding Ogygia were slim, but I didn't have a choice if I wanted to find Calypso.
"Sail? Sail where?- oh.." Percy thought to hisself out loud, which didn't improve my Calypso Sickness.
"Thanks, dude. 'Preciate it." I muttered.
Annabeth slapped Percy's shoulder,"Idiot."
"It's fine, Annabeth." I lied, even though my heart felt heavier than ever.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next few days, I worked my strength out.
Fixing Odysseus' GPS took longer than expected. And Festus didn't cooperate with me.
But, it was finally done three days later, and so was my ability to lie about the fact that I was feeling like a box of ten pound sandbags.
We set the Argo 2 sailing the morning it was fixed, and my orders from the crew, was,"GO TO BED, LEO!"
"Jeez guys," I grumbled,"You're sounding like Coach Hedge."
"Zip it and go." Annabeth pointed to my cabin.
So, being secretly scared of that blonde demon, I shuffled downstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked to my bathroom counter in my dorm, and splashed some water on my face.
I looked up at the mirror, and a Latino Elf stared back at me.
I looked left, and a pair of firery brown eyes followed.
I shook my head, and a curly brown mess shook back.
I tried for a smirk, and got a sad face in return from the mirror.
Just to check I wasn't hallucinating, I slapped myself in the face.
Okay, that still worked.
"Go to bed, Leo!" Jason's voice called from my door.
I probably said something intelligent like,"Eh."
Brilliant, huh?
But I followed the Blonde Superman's orders, and dropped like an anchor on my bed.
As usual, my dreams were anything but restful.
I dreamed I was on Calypso's island. Standing in the background, I was searching for her with my eyes. I couldn't move my feet.
You're too late, a sleeping voice murmured. Sadly, this was a voice I recognized.
"Gaea," I growled.
The crystal sand swirled up in a whirlpool, creating the form of an ugly sleeping Ms. Potty Sludge, That's no way to treat your great grandma, Leo Valdez.
"Don't remind me." I mumbled, then shouted,"Where's Calypso?"
Calypso has been sent somewhere where she can't annoy me, Gaea growled.
"Where is she!" I was crying now. Calypso was my best friend, I couldn't loose her,"Give her back!"
Oh, believe me, she'll be going somewhere different if she doesn't stop banging on the walls of her prison. She's an annoying one. It doesn't shock me that you two are friends. Gaea said.
"In case you haven't noticed, she's also caring, sweet, and never fails to make me smile. So, yeah. In a lot of ways, we're alike." I snapped,"Now, you'd better give me my best friend or else..." I stopped. What was I going to do that would make the Earth fear me?
Yes, Leo Valdez, doubt yourself. It's amusing. Do you think you can be killed in a dream? Let's find out!
Just as Gaea was lunging at me to kill me, I woke in a cold sweat shouting,"NOOO!"