⏏your crystals ||rin||⏏

//hard ass manga spoilers in this one-shot, beware!//

The natural white stars of Assiah rained upon you and the sobbing male. The cold light ricocheted off your face and made your face glow, producing the glittering empathy in your eyes to pour into the saddening atmosphere. Your polished lips were pulled into a resentful frown as you observed the bounce and bob of the shoulders of the male on you.

A fading light blue and white bounced on the walls as Rin's tresses glinted in the chill showering light. As he cried for his late family, he thought passionately about how he loathed every part of himself. He was the embodiment of poignant, piteous, every word that evoked a meaning of sadness. If only, he thought.

His hiccups and cries masked the whispers of cicadas murmuring quietly in the humid summer night. The male had his ivory face buried in your lap and his streaming tears progressively made your clothes damper. You watched as he snuggled his head into your thighs, searching for warmth to aid him in calming down. This disgusting feeling of hopeless bound itself in your chest like a weight while you stroked the messy bluish-white strands in your vision.

He was in so much pain.

The truth of his past revealed the fear he cloaked, the fear of realizing he was indeed a monster, from the animosity moment he was born to his heartbreaking wails at present time. He witnessed his mother wriggle in pain from being the barrier of him and his brother, he watched as the newly born demon scurry and ignite the Knights of True Cross with blue flames, he watched his mother die, he watched so much. He could only stand and observe.

That journey did precisely lead to tragedy.

Your chest prickled and ached as you felt him rub his face against your lap, he truly was pitiful.

But you knew he had to cry out his frustration first. He had to think about how much of a lie he was living and make his own choice if he should stay with the True Cross Order but did that really matter at this moment?

His brother left for the Illuminati all because of him. All because he couldn't understand how to approach him. He was the older goddamned sibling, he should've understood how much pain Yukio was in. He should've reassured that his brother's life is a blessing but here he was crying about shit that was out of his control.

The distressed male's wails simmered into wavering breaths as he laid his cheek on your thigh.

His hands grasped the sheets beside your legs as he loudly sniffed back the flowing liquid. "I'm . . I'm so stupid." His wavering voice almost sounded as if he'll break down into hiccups and sobs once more.

The porcelain tufts of his hair were the only things that you could behold when you peered down at the male. Mentally announcing to yourself that his current self-loathing was at its breaking point, you softly caressed his exposed cheek for physical reassurance. "Shiro and Yuri fought hard to protect you and Yukio, Rin."

He continuously whimpered I know as his shoulders lightly shook. The male glanced up to finally initiate eye contact and his deep blue eyes hugged onto a woe. His former pearl skin was flushed crimson due to agitation. His voice cracked as he spoke. "I-I know . . I'm stupid. I'm so stupid for thinking that I shouldn't have been born." He shifted his head and positioned it upright, chin digging in your leg.