✨e-girl time //shura//✨

//warning! slight spoiler for Shura!//

The clatter and clicks of a keyboard echoed throughout your room as you proceeded to document a recent mission while Shura laid in your bed using your phone. You sat at your desk adjacent to the bed.

An abundance of white light showered on you both due to the factors of your curtains being drawn and the daylight being at its highest. The rays of light heavenly stroked Shura's plump lips and eyelashes, making them glitter with every flutter. Her delectable glorious lips were puckered as she observed particular entertainment.

Her violet flower-like orbs danced to your scrunched [color] face. Your eyes were crystal clear, reflecting the setting around you both.

While also transparent to showcase your frustration.

An idea materialized and produced her lips to curl into a smirk. Her optics shimmered with tittering stars as she stood from the bed. Purposely, she pushed her chest on the side of your face while you were occupied. You ignored her attempt to divert your attention from the written report giving rise to a pout on her parchment features.

"Oii, baabe."

Your face was greeted by the softness of her breasts as you embarked to meet her eyes. Your cheek was against her chest as you spoke. "Shura, I'm working." Her gaze was energetic and cheeky.

"More like working me a headache, relax for a minute! Take your break now, I wanna do sumthin'!"

"Well, I'm already doing something."

Huffing, she reached forward and slapped the device close. You luckily recoiled your fingers before the laptop was fastened shut. You sighed whereas the female adjacent to you giggled. "Alright, I'll take it now."

"Great news! So I was thinking-", she removed her chest from the side of your face and crouched, meeting your eye level. "Lemme turn you into an E-girl."

You deadpanned. "Hell no."

Her mouth was pulled into a pouty frown. The short-haired woman pressed her cheek on yours and rubbed up against it. "Awe, c'moon. You'll look really adorable. With hearts and allat other cute stuff." You groaned.

"No-", the female began to cuddle you. Both of your breasts were pressed on the other person's as she nestled her face in the crook of your neck. A splash of contentment washed throughout her as she breathed in your soft aroma. "Really really cute, [First Name]-chan, I'll buy lunch next time~."

"Okay okay, let's-", you were interrupted by your own yelp as the blonde-tipped redhead hauled your body upwards. She cackled victoriously during her amble to your vanity. The scantily-clad exorcist forced you to settle on the plush chair in front of the vanity. She fixated her eyes to yours through the mirror's reflection.

Her glistening lips shone as she presented you a cheeky smile. Her hands were placed on your shoulders as her eyes scintillated with bouncing stary agents. "This'll be like dress up, y'know? Yer gonna look the hottest, babes."

The corners of your mouth shifted, her charisma was like a pigment trickling into a clear glass of water. The color swam and swallowed every untouched space and marked it as it's own, producing that bland clear liquid to have its own uniqueness. The once transparent liquid immediately had an identity similar to the pigment that poisoned it but it still held the flavor that distinguished itself from the original.

At this moment, you felt precisely like that tainted water. She surely was something else and definitely something that you could scarcely discover in the world of exorcists. 

Your eyes fluttered from the tickling sensation on your face as the female currently placed small hearts under your [color] orbs, on the apples of your cheeks, and lastly on your nose. They sparkled and shone brightly with every gesture.

You were already wearing the dark aesthetic clothing, adorned with heart chains, of course. Shura currently had her tongue peeking from the corner of her mouth as she carefully stationed each heart. An enthusiastic grin appeared on her face as she set the tweezers down.

"Done! Now look in the mirror!"

She instantly grabbed your chin to make your eyes encounter your reflection in the mirror. Two words rang throughout your head.

Perfect aesthetic.

Your [color] lips were naturally pulled into a glistening pout as the silver and pink hearts on your face sparkled and brought out the color of your orbs. Along with the pink eyeshadow and the black-winged eyeliner.

You were practically glittering like stardust.

Shura's cheek was rubbed against your own once more. Her lips were puckered teasingly. "Awwe, wook at you- you look adorwable~!"

You giggled and cuddled her affectionately in retaliation from her snuggle. Your breasts pressed on her own as you encircled your arms around her waist. Another laugh broke from your glistening lips as her tresses stroked your neck. The short-haired woman removed her arms from around your waist and stood up while smooching your cheek.

Her eyes radiated excitement as her chest bounced with the abrupt movement. "I say let's show the peeps my hard work, I like making those fools jealous."

You groaned and stood up after her.

"Shuraaa."

The female winked a star at you. "I love you too, babe~."