- 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 -

NAILEA , sighed as she brushed threw her long black hair while her brother screamed at her , for fighting or smoking in the house after she was told not to so many times

NAILEA , sighed as she brushed threw her long black hair while her brother screamed at her , for fighting or smoking in the house after she was told not to so many times .

' I don't get it nailea , why the fuck are you like this ' her mother yelled for the hundred time is felt like , but just chosin not to say anything back .

' go get your fuckin bags , you're goin to visit Jaliyah for a while ' her father said high as ever , ' for a while or till you need to beat or someone ' nai yelled grabbing her phone and walking up stairs .

The girl made it to her room , closing the door behind her before instantly smelling weed . The girl rolled her heads before grabbing her speaker and turning on her playlist .

She walked into her bathroom movin the shower curtains and twisting the perfectly sit nob turning on the warm water before stripping and getting into the now warm shower .

Once the nailea got out after a 30 minute shower the girl grabbed her coco butter lotion and her bombshell eua de perfum from her cabinet .

Nailea went closet door opening it to grab a light blue shirt with black ripped skinny denim jean shorts and her blue and black air Jordan's 1 mid shoes putting it own after she rubbed her coco butter on herself .

The girl side and she grabbed some clothes and put them in her Victoria secret pink sport duffel bag . Once the girl finish that she grabbed a many bags and put little things she's needs in it , she sprayed her perfum on herself before turning her music off and grabbing her bags .

' Hurry the fuck up , nailea we have to go ' her mom said from the stairs , ' I'm coming ' the girl said brushing her hair and turning off all her lights and her speaker before grabbing her bags .

The girl walked downstairs walking right past her parents and putting her stuff into the car . ' nai , listen where sending you so you can stop getting into fights and many stop smoking ... ' her father started ' and maybe get a little boyfriend ' her mom said making the girl laugh .

' ma , ima player so no ma'am ' the girl said , ' mhm whatever now let's go long drive to Texas ' her mom said getting into the car starting it and driving off .

                           𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 !

The girl sighed as she finally looked up from her phone knowing she was at her sister house . ' nai please be nice to everyone ' her mom said parking the car ' okay , uh don't make any more babies with people you don't know ' the girl said mumbling the last part before getting out the car and grabbing her bags .

' there better be some cute ass boys in here ' the girl said after  blowing out the smoke in her mouth and throwing it out and throwing some quick perfume .

Once the girl reached the girl door she put her bags and knocked a couple of times before a man with a camera open the door . ' yes ? ' he asked beforin look back to see three boys next to him lookin at the girl to .

' I'm Jaliyah's sister ... ' the girl said rolling her eyes picking up her bags . ' oh right , come in , I'm mike you can call me mac ' he said before calling Jaliyah's name .

' mane wha- ' before she could finish her eyes traveled to nai making her gasp and hug the 5'0 girl . ' nailea dude , you grown so much ' Jaliyah said .

Once the two sister stopped talking they girl went up to her room and set her stuff down , she change up a little and unpacked all her clothes .

Once she finished she decide to go to the bathroom to get in the shower . ' mane Jaliyah sister fine ' she heard a boy say from a different room by the bathroom .

The girl sighed a walked into the room , ' maybe you should be more quiet , but aye you cute tho ' she said before walking out leaving the boy smiling hard, while the other boys laughed .

- SORRY FOR MISS SPELLING THIS WAS RUSHED

- ANYWAYS HAVE A GREAT DAYS