Mama Kana

Summary: Rain loves his Teacher Kanawut that he often calls him Mama Kana after school period. Mew is not aware that his son's teacher is a guy.

----

"Sir, your Mom is calling."
Mew looks up to his secretary, a phone on her hand. He fixes his eyeglasses on top of his nose and slides the green button.

"Yes, Mom?" he answered and continue to unbutton the first three buttons of his suit, the knot of his shoulder tighten, he is tired.

"Honey, Chopper is acting weird today. I'm going to bring the poor dog on the vet."

"Okay let Anuson drive you there."

"But we have a problem." His mom answered.

"What is it?"

"We might not fetch Rain, can you fetch him?"

"Sure, Mom. His class ends this three, right?" and glances to his watch, and saw it is already quarter to three.

"Yes, Honey. Thank you so much!" then he ended the call.

That afternoon he cancelled all his remaining meetings and appointments, he arrived at the school 30 minutes later because of the heavy traffic. He leaves his coat at the car, rolled up his sleeve and made his way to his son's classroom. Ladies and gents and even the teachers are giving him some looks, he knows that he got the looks but after his failed marriage, he focused to their company and his son, Rain. The four-year-old ball of sunshine he loves the most.
He already spotted his baby outside his classroom, clutching to his Spiderman themed bag, cutely. However, Mew stops on his tracks when a guy suddenly kneels in front of his son and pats the face of Rain affectionately. This, syndicates he said on his mind, I am going to report this on the principal. How dare they let a kidnapper inside a school?

"Where is your Grandma, Rain?"

"I don't know Mama Kana" said Rain on his little voice.

"Let's wait them inside, shall we?" and holds Rain's little hand.

"Okay-"

"Hold up there!"

Rain cut on his sentence when Mew shouted.

"What do you think you are doing?!" and he grabs Rain hand from the stranger

"Sir?" the guy is confused.

"Are you trying to kidnap my son?!"

The vein on his neck is already popping because he almost loses his son into some kidnapper, a cute kidnappe-then he felt that his shirt is being tug.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" then Mew picks up Rain into his arms.

"He is your Dad? Good afternoon Sir, I am Kanawut Traipipattanapong. Rain's teacher" and the guy offers his hand.

"He is your teacher?" Mew whispers to his son, and then Rain bobs his head on a cute manner.

Embarrassment was filled Mew's face, so he laughs awkwardly trying to make up to the mess he made. Then he looks at the guy hand still offering him a hand shake, so he grabs it shake his hand while muttering his sorry's.

"I am so sorry teacher; I thought my son's adviser is a girl because he often addresses you as Mama Kana, so I thought you were a lady."

And this time, Kanawut is the one who became red mess because of the nickname Rain gave to him, and he also gave an awkward laugh.

"Maybe, Rain really adores me."

Kanawut sheepishly rubs his neck.

"I am really sorry of what happened earlier, we are going to take our leave. Say bye now, Rain."